20. Fun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

He almost kiss me. Almost. I side step and he almost fall but I just laugh so hard that I'm already on the floor.

"Hey! That's not funny" he protested.

"Well. Sorry. It's. Just. That. You. Look. So. Funny" I said in between my laughter.

"Funny eh?" he smirk.

He quickly tickle me. Finding my weakspot and I jump, I laugh so hard and I move like a crazy person.

"Stop Calum please" I beg.

"Not until you kiss me" he stated.

"Not even gonna happen" I defended.

Then he tickles me more. I couldn't help it but I need to breathe normal again so I added "Okay! okay. You win" while finding my breath again.

He grin and put his arm up as a sign that he totally win. He pick me up like a bridal style and put me on the bed.

Never knew his that strong but his muscle shows up while his doing it which it makes him sexy.

When he put me down on the bed, he couldn't kinda find his balance until his left arm is at the side of my face and his right hand next to my waist.

I smile at him and said "What are you waiting for Calum?" I ask.

"Hmmm... why won't you tell me" he suggested.

I rolled my eyes and kiss him. I put my left hand on his cheek and caresses it slowly until it goes to his hair. I love to fiddle his hair especially when we're doing our little 'session'.

Both of his arms trailed around my back making me shiver until now. He bit my bottom lip until he is the one who breaks away the kiss. I know we almost had it but I know it will happen sooner or later so no rush.

"Baby, even though I want to kiss you all day all night, I'm ashamed that I am soooo stinky. That means I'll hop on the shower right away. Be right back" he wink at me and hop off the bed.

I giggled and gesture him to go and get a shower.

I realize that I will be staying here for the night. I forgot to bring my night clothes to wear.

I went to the door and knock. "Calum! Is there any spare clothes that I could wear for tonight?" I ask.

"Yep. I'll give you one after I take a shower" he said on the other side of the door.

I went back to the bed and decided to turn on the tv and watch for awhile...

Calum's P.O.V

While I was showering, I'm thinking through my head right now on how I will gonna spend my last two weeks here in Perth with Carol.

Tomorrow, Carol has a volleyball game in the morning. And maybe we might hang out with the boys to catch up. On Sunday, picnic event. And next week, I got no clue yet. But the last week, I had a lot of plans which I'm excited for that I thought to myself.

Getting out of the shower, I forgot to get new clothes so I wrap around the towel around my waist and open the door.

Before I get new clothes, I see Carol was busy watching me but, there was no eye-contact. Her eyes were looking at my body. And I look down at my body as well and look back at her again.