8. More Than This

I freaking love this chapter so much. I hope you like this chapter as much as I do. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V

I wanna make Carol's day today the bestest out them all. My hormones couldn't control the temptation of her. I snap out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated. I don't have a chance to look at it until the phone went dead. Not now I thought.

"Calum, you alright?" Carol ask in a worried tone.

"Yeah. It's nothing. My phone just went dead" I said.

"Awww. Calum can't live without his phone" she mock me.

"Haha not really. The phone is already dead, but I'm still alive" I wink at her.

"Okay okay, it seems the debate is settled. You win" she put her arms up to signal that she lost.

I only smirk at her. We are lining up to ride the ferris wheel until she commented "I don't see how ferris wheel is fun"

I laugh at her comment and stated "Well, I find it fun because you could see what's happening to the world above us"

"Well said Calum. Bravo" then she clap. Man, she always make me laugh. That's why I love her already.

Carol's P.O.V

We already sat on the circular chair. I feel like this is so out of balance if me and Calum will sit next to each other.

"C'mon Carol. Sit next to me" he gesture his hand next to him.

"I feel like this will gonna fall any minute Cally. This ain't funny" I said

"It won't fall, we're not that heavy. Plus, it can hold our weight" he giggled

"Okay. I trust you with this Cal" I said.

So I sat next to him. And he quickly put his arm around my shoulder. This time, I'm a bit exhausted throughout the day so I decided to rest my head against his shoulder.

I feel him tense to my sudden movement but I just smile. There had been a moment of silence after.

He broke the silence when the ferris wheel stop on top. Perfect view from above us I thought. I see the beautiful sunset. It's shining towards our direction but it's just beautiful.

"How long you reckon this will go until the ferris wheel will start going again?" I ask

"Maybe 15-20 mins I guess" he said.

While I was resting my head to his shoulders, he rested his head on top of my head this time.

"The sunset is beautiful Carol, just like you" he added.

I blush when he complimented me. "It's not often you would see a beautiful sunset Calum" I commented

"And It's not often you would see a beautiful girl like you" then he quickly look at me.

I quickly stiffen up even though his arms were at the side of me, resting on a metal. Yet, I look at him as well.

"Do you remember when the magician said 'Did you find magic?' and we both said yes. Then he quickly said after 'Don't let her go'." He said.

"Yeah, I remember" I said.

"In my mind, I told myself I wouldn't let you go because from the day I saw you, I knew that you are the one. The one who would put a smile on my face and makes me laugh in any situation. The one who I already know in my heart that I already have fallen for" he continued and when he said 'Fallen for'.