26. We're just friends

Hey guys! I'm back :D Sorry to keep you waiting, it was an awesome tournament and I can't wait to publish this so Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

*knock knock*

I wake up by a loud sound coming from my door. It freaking annoys me now as I was sleeping before.

"What?!" I scream.

My mom opens the door and quickly said "Sorry sweetie. It's just that your alarm clock keep on ringing"

"No way. I didn't hear it" I reply in astonishment.

"You might be really tired from yesterday. You and Sam pretty much miss each other a lot" she smile at me.

Oh Sam... Yeah we have a good talk last night. However, that made me remember of the argument me and Calum had. I let out a big sigh and mom notice it.

"What's the matter Carol?" she ask.

I quickly think of another way to change the topic and I said "It's just that I have work now. I'll come downstairs as soon as possible" I try to smile at her.

"Oh okay. See you later" my mom reply and close the door.

I quickly got out of my bed and look at my phone. No 'goodmorning' text from Calum. Oh, this argument is a bit huge alright.

I took a quick shower and wear my work uniform. I spray my katy perry 'Purr' perfume and headed straight downstairs.

It's already 8:30am. I better get going I told myself.

Before I could say anything to my parents, I saw them snogging on the couch. I squeal loud enough to let them hear me and I can't stop but to be shock. Their expression was a bit embarrass but they interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry Carol. Me and your dad are just having fun" she smile.

"More like doing fun" I commented. And I see their faces went red. Oh I love how they couldn't contain theirselves.

"Anyways, I'll leave you two to continue whatever you're doing but I'll be going now. See you and love you guys" I stated and smirk.

"Love you too!" they both yell at me then I close the door.

I arrive at the restaurant 5 mins before my duty started. However, seeing no one in it made me feel like something is not right.

I went in the kitchen and I see one new worker that I've heard about but he seems so busy chopping up the onions.

"Um sorry to interrupt but I was wondering where are the other workers here. We are gonna open soon" I stated.

His still a few metres away from me and it's odd on how he didn't reply to what I just have said.

I quickly went closer to him and he realizes I move so he stop chopping.

When he turned around my jaw drop.

"Wh- what are you doing here?" I ask in surprise.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to mention you that I've decided to stay here and work here but I swear I didn't know you're working here too" he reply.

"Stalker much" I jokingly said.

"I swear I didn't" he put up his hands.

"Whatever you say Sam. So now, where are the other people?" I ask.