14. Unexpected Family Dinner part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

It's only 8am in the morning. I'll be picking up the boys in a few mins. I'm all pack up and ready to give them a tour today.

I'm in the kitchen finishing off my breakfast now, my parents both came in with all smoochy-smoochy.

"Mom, Dad! Please get a room" I shriek

"Oh c'mon Carol. We're just being all loving. Showing our love you know" Mom explains. My dad wrap around his arm to my mom.

"I know, but not here in the kitchen though. Anyways, I already prepared you breakfast. I'll be touring the boys today" I told them my day.

"Sounds fun. Anyways, you talk a lot about Calum. Instead of meeting him tomorrow, let's do it tonight. Me and your mother can't wait!" my dad exclaimed.

I was a bit shock by their comment. "Plus, he seems a lovely guy" my mom added.

I smile at their comment and said "he would love to. Tonight it is" I smile.

I peck them on their cheeks and give them goodbye's until my mom realizes the necklace around my neck.

"Carol, is that your new collection of necklace? Haven't seen it but it's so beautiful" she commented and took a closer look at it.

I never notice that my necklace is casually hanging out until my mom pick it up.

"Oh...um.. Yeah. I had it in Sydney. Calum gave it to me" I said without thinking.

"Awww that's cute" my mom exclaims and smirk.

I can feel my cheeks are blushing. "Anways, I better get going. See you later mom" I said.

"See you later Carol. Looking forward to meet Calum" she smirk.

I rolled my eyes and continue heading towards my car. It's still cute how until now my parents still show their love like their just teenagers again.

I pick up the boys and gave them a tour around Perth for a few hours. Then we decided to eat lunch because they are wincing that they are hungry. And they decided to eat at Nando's...

*Nando's*

We all ordered a meal and sat down on a circular table. I sat next to Calum obviously on my left and on my right is Michael.

Calum put his arm around my shoulders and I always rested my head on his chest.

"Soooo....." Luke had a long pause after it.

"Calum?" I whisper.

"Yeah Hoods' girlfriend?" he said in a low voice and look at me.

"Uhmm.. you know how you gonna meet my parents tomorrow, it has been change. You gonna meet them tonight!" I exclaim.

His face was priceless. He didn't move a single bit. He just stood frozen from my words. He shook his head and said "Tha- That's great! You should have told me earlier. What should I wear? Do I need to bring-" he ask nervously.

"Calm down Calum. Just be yourself. And don't worry, it's not hard to love you because I have fallen for you so hard and easily" I smirk and giggled.

He smile at me and look down at my lip. I knew exactly what he is thinking. So we almost got closer and closer until the waiter interrupted.

"Here's your food" the waiter smile and left.

"That would be so hilarious!" Ashton giggled.

"Sorry, what you guys talking about?" Calum ask.