12. Kiss Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

I wake up before my alarm clock went on. I check at the time, it's only 4am. I only sleep for 4 hours. Yet, I don't feel tired at all. Frankly, I'm so happy that I'm just smiling for 5 mins at the necklace which Calum gave me. Until I realise I better get organise my stuff before leaving.

I quickly took a cold shower and chose to wear skinny jeans, a factorie white crop top, a blue polka dot jumper and dark blue vans. I put on katy perry 'purr' perfume. Love the smell of it I thought.

Anyways, it took me half an hour to organise all my luggage until everyone started off to eat breakfast. I decided to put my luggage in the bus first before eating, so that I'm already good to go.

"Looking tired Carol" Tal commented when I first came in to eat breakfast.

I was surprise on how she knows about me needing more sleep. I hope she didn't notice that I left the cottage last night... "Um, can't sleep I guess but I'll sleep more on the plane" I smile.

She smiled back and said 'okay'. I quickly took a seat next to Emily as always. I chose to eat oatmeal to be healthy just for today I told myself.

After having breakfast, everyone pack their stuff and went to the bus, heading towards the airport.

We check in our luggage until we are waiting to board our plane. I sat down and just casually checking on my phone for any notification. Then I received a text from Calum, saying "Sorry for a really late text from me although it's only 5:30am. Goodmorning beautiful :* When you boarding the plane?" he ask. Always still put a smile on my face. He made my day now I thought.

"Goodmorning my sexy boyfriend :* You pretty much had a good sleep eh? Will be boarding in 15 mins from now" I reply.

Instead of replying to my text, he called me. I pick up the phone and the first thing he said was "I totally had a good sleep last night, thank you for that" he commented.

I blush and ask "Is it necessary to call Calum?" I giggled.

"Well I wouldn't miss out not seeing my girlfriend today" he exclaims.

"Well you couldn't see me because you'll be having a meeting, you told me" I said.

"Well..."

"Well...?" I ask.

"Well... It's your last day and I'll miss you heaps. So.." He said cutting himself off.

I start to wonder what he is on about, then hands covered my eyes. I suddenly got shivers down my spine. Someone whispered at the same time said on my phone "Surprise".

I was so surprise that Calum was actually here. I got up from the chair and my first reaction was hugging him. He hug me back with his muscle arms. "Damn, you know how to surprise me" I giggle.

"That's why I'm your boyfriend" he whisper to my ear and wink at me.

All my team mates we're looking at us but they really didn't mind. Then I quickly look at Tal's expression, I caught her eye. Yet, she just smile and smirk. That made me feel better I thought.

I gesture him to sit next to me and so he did. I quickly look around to our surroundings if anyone is looking. He knew what I'm doing but he grab my hand and said "Don't worry. No one is looking. Especially media isn't here. I took careful with that" he reassure me.

"Thanks" I said and quickly kiss him on the cheek. "Still slow with the reaction" I commented.

"But I will get there someday" he smirk.