32. Making love faces

Hi guys! Long time since I updated a chapter again. I'm so sorry for not being active on this story as before. I'm just having a hard time to write even though I still have a lot of plans for this story. So bear with me if I update late x

Note: Even though I'm having troubles to write, I'm still gonna continue. This is like my first story as I just adore it so much so yeah.

Ps. This story is not near the end yet so yay :')

Pps. THIS CHAPTER SHOWS MORE OF THEIR LOVE AND A BIT OF A FILLER BUT ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V

I'm so stupid I told myself. Why didn't I see this coming?

The stadium is so big no wonder people could go in there so easily.

But the other thing is, Carol. She told me she's not ready for this. She's scared, her expresssion tells it all.

I just can't stop blaming myself on what previously happened. I feel so devastated now. Speaking of which, we are in my room.

However, I was so happy back then because we were talking about having sex then I doubt that will not happen any soon.

However, I'm worried sick towards Carol because she haven't said a word after we left the stadium.

She silently lying on the bed but not facing towards my direction. Is she crying? I need to comfort her I told myself.

We let Celine to be with the other boys room as they pouted to play with her.

Anyways, I hop on the bed and hug Carol so tight while tangling our legs together.

"Tell me babe" I pleaded. Not knowing what's going on through her mind right now.

She sighed deeply and turn to face me. She seems so down. What can I do to make her not feel like that?

"Calum, I'm scared" she reply.

"Scared of what exactly Carol?" I ask while stroking her hair.

"Scared of the fans comments, scared of getting hurt but most of all, scared of what's gonna happen between us" she admitted then small tears starting to come out of her eyes.

I wipe them away and told her "Honestly, we couldn't control the hate. Hate and negative comments will always be there but what's the most important thing is, you'll be strong and won't let them get into you. If there is hate, I'm pretty sure there is love as well. So admire the love and kill the hate. And us Carol? There is no question because we are meant to be" I stated and she just smiled.

"Calum, why you so positive? Give me some of your positiveness" she jokes around.

"Just say that I'm your best boyfriend ever" I grin.

"Why would you even be my best boyfriend ever?" she smirk and bit her lower lip. Shit. Not this again, I'm having an erection now. Damn you Carol I thought.

"Hmmm I'll show you why" I wiggled my eyebrows and put on my cheeky smile just for her.

I want her to forget that moment where the media have found out about us and just letting the world have our own bubble.

I started to put my hand around her waist until she stop me. I gave her a confuse look but she just giggled.

"Imma take a shower first" she smiled.