31. The Gift

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

"Shhh guys! Carol is still sleeping" Emily hiss.

"Wake her up now Calum" Sam demanded.

"But she's still sleeping peacefully" he whine.

"Well you don't want to ruin your present to her eh?" Heather stated. What present? Isn't the puppy are they talking about? but it seems to be a different one.

I pretended to be asleep, although, I hear every single thing they said.

"Guys, Breakfast is ready" Luke sings.

"Whoa, you, Ashton and Leslie pretty much cook so delicious" Michael chuckled.

"You haven't even taste it" Luke reply.

"Well it smells good" Michael said.

"C'mon let's eat now. Ashton and Leslie already prepared the table" Luke said.

"Yay!" they all cheered.

"I'm already hungry" Emily stated. And I can tell she ran towards the table.

"I'll leave you two alone" Sam said.

"I can handle this" Calum told him and laugh. Him... what can my boyfriend handle exactly? Then I started to hold in my giggle.

Calum's P.O.V

Man, they pretty much pressure me a lot this morning I thought. However, I'll do it in my own way.

I lay down next to Carol, I slowly put my arms around her waist. And lock our legs together.

I can feel that she is nearly waking up. Then I started to leave trail of kisses at her neck, slowly nibling it sexy. She started to move but not fully awake yet.

I gone up leaving kisses on her cheek, forehead, nose, nearly to her lips and lastly, I nible her bottom lip. She smiled and I can see her beautiful eyes through mine.

"Goodmorning Cally" she said. And her arms wrap around my neck.

"Goodmorning to my beautiful girlfriend" I reply and kiss her.

She started to kiss me deeply. Oh how I won't get enough of this I thought.

She cup her hands on my face, leaving me wanting more of her.

I slip my tomgue into hers and- I break away the kiss saying "We have somewhere to go first before continuing this my Hood girlfriend" I smirk and kiss her again.

"Mmm Calum" she muttered while I kiss her neck and rubbing my hands inbetween her thighs.

I know, it's early in the morning but the best way to wake up and start the day for me is this I reckon. She always makes my day. Always.

Then I hear laughter coming towards the kitchen. This time, she's the one who breaks away the kiss."Let's socialize with them shall we" she smiles.

I pouted at first and commented 'Can we cuddle for awhile?" Hoping she would give in.

"I'll let you cuddle me after we eat breakfast" she pinch me on the cheek.

"But-" she cut me off.

"I'm hungry my boyfiee" she wince and cuddles me. I couldn't help it but to chuckle at her cuteness.

"Fine" I sarcastically roll my eyes and smile.

"Aww, your the best" she peck me quickly on the cheek. I pick her up bridal style even though she keeps on complaining about her weight.