2. Try Hard

Hey guys! Here is the next chapter I promise to post as soon as possible. Good thing holidays is coming. So I'll be posting more frequent. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment what you think and vote if you can. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Carol, wake up" Julia said in a sleepy tone.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"The alarm clock just went off. It is now 6am" She reply.

Second day in Sydney, yet haven't explore the beautiful city. That might take awhile I thought to myself, due to competitions you know.

By the way, I'm representing WA (Western Australia) and versing the other states like Northern Territory, South Australia etc. I'm pretty sure you get what I mean.

Anyways, I got out of my bed and quickly grab my stuff and took a hot steaming shower. I love taking hot showers especially in this cold weather.

After taking a hot shower, I blow dry my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I wore our training shirt and a black fitted shorts. Also wore a high ankle white socks with my Nike red shoes on. That's what I call style. Not to mention, I need kneepads for my protection when I play as well.

After checking that I have all the things I needed. Me and my friends went out to our cottage and went straight towards our coach.

Our coach, Tal Walters, instructed us "This is your very last training until the tournament begins, which is tomorrow. I hope for the best in our team and work as a team. Give your best and there is nothing you will regret." We all nodded our heads with that.

"And just to let you know, no boys is allowed, we came here for a reason girls. I repeat, no boys is allowed to interrupt your concentration to volleyball." then she quickly glare at us then smirked...

So our training went for 2 hours and now it is already 8am.

We quickly went back to our cottage and change our sweaty clothes into fresh, newly scented clothes.

I decided to wear a black top and a pair of denim shorts. And to rest our tired bodies, my team chose to go to the park near our hotel. The travel time only goes around 5 mins (not that far).

The park we went is called Westcove Park.

When we started to go around and explore the park, me and my team mates started to put out our blankets and have a picnic just in the middle of the park.

The weather was so nice that I decided to lay down on the blanket while my other friends started to cook our lunch and play around. While I'm admiring the sky, I started to fell asleep. Then my eyes suddenly close...

Calum's P.O.V

"Man, I'm already hungry. Can we eat now?" I beg.

"Calm down Calum. We've never been to the park for ages now because of the tour. Few more mins, and the food will be there. Can you wait?" Michael said with a hopeful smile.

"Of course I can wait. Pfft. Haha" I reply. Yet I totally can't wait any longer. My stomach is rumbling. Although I miss the park, so it's all good. "That's cool then" Ashton added.

*5 mins later*

"Here we are at last, Hello park" Luke exclaimed in delight. "Uh, yeah Luke. Can we find a place to settle in and eat? My stomach couldn't wait any longer" I winced. "Yeah, found a spot for us" Ashton pointed to my right direction.