36. Meeting his FAMILY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

When I turn around, I see Danica and Daniel squealing loudly but still remaining on their position.

Calum and Luke were about to freak out until I approach the pair like their in heaven right now.

"Hey girls" I try to act casually. But after all, they can't control their innerselves.

"Omg" is the last word I heard from Daniel and both of them sprinted off asking for pictures with the boys. Okay, I didn't think it will turn out like this.

As I can see the boys are uncomfortable with them and Calum asking for help, I decided to save them.

"Guys, this is Daniel and Danica" Much of a savior I thought to myself.

"Hey" they said shakily.

"How did you know them?" Calum whisper into my ear whilst their attention goes to Luke.

"Plane" I sighed and gave him a look of 'I'll explain later' and he nodded.

"So girls, we better get going. Um.. See you sometime" I smile at them and they nodded.

Before letting them say a word, I drag the boys towards the car.

When I was about to tell them about those twins, Ashton crush me into a hug.

"Carol! Sissy! I miss you" he squealed.

"I could use a little bit of air Ash" I giggled helplessly then he pulled away.

"Sorry" he stated and I just smiled.

"Correction, we miss you" Michael stated while he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Uhh, we could go inside the car now boys" Luke stated while going into the back of the car.

"And keep your hands to yourself Michael. She's taken" Calum smirk and we all burst into laughter.

Michael just shook his head and put up his hands in defense.

"Well her boyfriend should be keeping an eye a little bit more eh" he reply back and wink at him. Oh how I miss the boys I told myself.

So when we all went in the car and drove off to Calum's house, the boys can't stop mocking around. And now, my heart is beating faster than ever just thinking about meeting his parents. Geez, this what must have Calum felt while meeting my parents back then...

...

"We are here!" Michael, Ashton and Luke said in sync. If they can't make me more nervous, they're wrong.

I squeeze Calum's hand much more harder this time and he notices my mood. However, wishing my boyfriend would tell me everything will be okay, he totally did the opposite.

His laughing at my nervousness which it wasn't helping me coping it.

"Shut up Cally" I playfully smack his arm.

"Relax. Everything will be fine" he hug me tight and I sighed. At least there's the assurance I need.

"Don't worry Carol. Calum's parents aren't scary enough that they will ask you so many questions" Luke smirk and I seriously wanted to faint just by hearing that. My stomach even tightened as well.

"Or will make you sleep on the couch" Michael sing.

"Or they will never give you a death stare" Ashton said casually.