6. Little Things

I couldn't wait for this chapter no more. It's all getting heat up! Hope you enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Carol's P.O.V

'Saving the BEST for the last' Calum said. It keeps on going through my mind over and over again until I see that we are passing by the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

"Calum, are we going to see the view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge again aren't we? or not?" I ask consciously.

His eyes remain on the road but reply for a few moments saying "Yes and no. You'll get to see what I mean when we get there"

*few mins later*

"We are here" Calum exclaim after pulling up on the driveway.

As I look around, there is only ONE thing that catches my eye. We are going in a restaurant. Not just any restaurant. There is a big name above it saying 'QUAY'.

As I was intently figuring out why we are here. I've notice Calum is looking at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask

"Nothing. We better get going now. It's already 6:30pm and you don't want your tummy to rumble" he commented.

I giggled and said "Sure thing Cally"

As we went in, I notice that I was out of clothing. All of them wore dresses and stuff. And I'm here wearing so casual well even Calum.

He see the sudden change in my face and quickly put his arm around my waist. My body suddenly tense but I hope he didn't notice that.

"Don't feel so out of dress, they wouldn't judge. Just think about you and me" he whisper to my ear and smiled.

You and me I thought. Oh gosh! I'm seriously having butterflies in my stomach now.

A waitress guided us to our table while Calum's arm is still on my waist. I could be with him like this all day if I wish. Then she said "Here is your table. And the food will be served for a few mins. Enjoy!" Then she quickly head back to the other customers.

"You can sit here Ms. Granger" Calum gesturing the chair on my right. It's a round table but we ended up sitting beside the window which overlooks the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

"Why thank you Mr. Hood. Now I know why it's a yes and a no from my previous question" I concluded

"At last, now you realize" he said while sitting infront of me. He added "You know that this is part of the world's best restaurant in the world right?"

"Yeah I know, after you told me" I smirk.

Then the waitress came to our table with a steak at both of her hands. She gave it to us and said "Enjoy your meal" then she left.

"This is apparently a really good steak" Calum commented.

I gave him a look of 'I can't finish this'. He pouted and said "Don't worry, If you're on a diet and cannot finish that, just give that to me"

"Hmm.. Let's just how this goes eh?" I said.

"Sure thing. But first, I wanna see your reaction when you first taste that steak" and he intently looks at me.

Wow I thought. What's so good with this steak I said to myself and I quickly took a bite and suddenly my face turned into 'OH MY GOSH' face. "It's so freaking delicious Calum!" I squealed.

Calum was just hysterically laughing and then said "Glad you love'd it"

While we were enjoying our deliciousness, awesomeness food. Calum suddenly brought out a topic that I didn't even seen it coming...