4. She Looks So Perfect

Hey guys. I reckon that this chapter is getting heat up ;) Hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

"Ahhhhh!!!!! He did what?" Emily squeals in excitement. Day 3 here in Sydney and we are referee-ing the other team games.

"Shhh" I told her. "Everyone is looking at us. You have to calm down"

"But did I actually hear you right?" She exclaim.

"Yes you just did" I told her twice now and giggled.

"Okay, let me get this straight, he ask for your number and you gave it to him. And he even suggest to chill out with you for a day. Carol, he might like you!" Emily concluded.

"Yes for the whole thing but no for the liking bit. Emily, he only said that just to repay what he have done to me. So yeah" I told her

"But I wouldn't be like him, I would just say sorry to the person I hit and I would forget about it the next day so that's not normal" she defended her statement.

"Whatever you say Emily." I smirk. But when I think about it, not many fans would be friends with 5sos you know. And I'm so lucky that we are at the right time and at the right place just to meet them. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from my phone.

I quickly check who is it and it's from an unknown number saying "Hey Carol! Are you free today or tomorrow? I can pick you up at your hotel. :) From Calum. Ps. save this number and don't let your friends have it. Thanks"

After reading his text, he puts the smile on my face amd Emily have notice it.

She commented "Why you smiling Carol? Were you thinking about Calum?"

"No I wasn't" and ignored her while I text him back saying "Hey Calum. Already saved your number and don't worry, I won't give it to any of my friends as you request. Anyways, I'm free tomorrow after lunch :)"

After awhile he texted back saying "That's cool. I can pick you up tomorrow at your hotel around 12:30pm yeah?"

"That sounds fine. Plus, what are we gonna do tomorrow anyways?" I reply consciously.

"It's a surprise. Just don't think about it too much for now yeah? haha" He reply back.

"If you say so. But I hate surprises just to let you know. Well see you tomorrow Calum :)" I said in a reply.

"See you tomorrow as well Carol :))" He said.

After texting him, we grab out our lunch. Even though it's just a chicken wrap. It fills up my stomach which my stomach is asking for more. Sorry but no I said to my stomach.

Then at 3pm we had our second game. It was so close but then we made it through the next round. Phew! Another game tomorrow morning, looking forward to it.

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum, you're smiling like an idiot again" Luke exclaim.

"Am not" I protested.

"Uh yes?" He defended.

Okay, maybe I was smiling again but after apologizing to Carol, I felt the weight of my chest becoming lesser. And what was I smiling much more about is beacuse I get to hang out with her tomorrow. I need to plan now on what we'll be doing. As well as, touring her around the city would be fun I thought.

I've been making phone calls and organising my schedule tomorrow ever since 3pm. And when I look at the time now, it is almost dinner. That means I've been into this for more than 3 hours and unfortunately, I'm not hungry. World record for Calum Hood aha.