19. Mistakes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's P.O.V

After Calum showing up on the advertisement, the headlines of the news went crazy. It even show up this morning. I'm thankful the ratings went high. Yet, the media right now are tracking down where 5sos are I think.

Great I thought.

I'm in my car and on my way to pick up Calum right now at his hotel. The day went quicker than I thought. Now it's already 5:30pm.

After university, I clean up the house as I couldn't handle it if it's dirty.

I arrived infront of the hotel and texted Calum as I couldn't be bothered going down.

"Hey Calum. Already here :) x"

"Hey babe. I'll be right there a sec :) x" he said.

I waited until it's already been 7 mins. However, he hasn't arrived yet. I wonder what took him so long...

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum. You can't go NOW" Ashton demanded.

"Just one last time please" I beg.

"The management said it's not safe. The media is going crazy!" he said.

"I'm still going whether you like it or not" I stick my tongue out to him.

Michael groan and said "Just let Calum do whatever he wants. But don't come running to us when you need help"

Luke laugh and added "That's so true. Imagine his face"

All of them laugh but at the end. I win the argument. And at last, Ashton allowed me to go. I feel bad for Carol who is waiting for me patiently.

I got up to Carol's car until I notice something flash. I look around until I shrug it off.

I got in the car and give her a peck on the cheek and said "Sorry to keep you waiting. Just had a little argument with the boys"

She started the engine and drove off going to our destination.

"You and the boys had an argument since yesterday" she commented and look at me quickly.

I knew what she meant and no doubt explain it to her quickly. After explaining it, she said "Don't worry. I don't judge Luke. He is a good friend and I believe he just needs to find that girl as soon as possible. Plus, the media is going crazy with you Calum" she exclaims.

I didn't told her about the media and the management thingy though. I decided it's not that important that she needs to worry about.

So I just giggled at her comment and said "Well they couldn't handle my sexiness"

"No they couldn't. Not at all" she sarcastically said. Then she pulled up on the parking space.

I put my arm around her and give her a surprise kiss. She was surprise alright but then quickly she kiss me back until I almost drifted deeper.

She break away the kiss and said "But you couldn't handle me" and she wink.

I gave her a smirk.

Then we got down the car and went inside a fancy restaurant.

"Oh by the way, just to give you a heads up. Not only my parents are here, but my dads' family friends are here as well. In other terms, another two families we'll be joining us" she said and smiled at me.