9. Half A Heart

I decided after this chapter, I won't start by saying something from the beginning of each chapter from now on. But for now, here is chapter 9 :) Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Carol's P.O.V

I couldn't argue with Tal. If I do, it will get more worse. I've been here to Sydney just for one reason, Volleyball. And that's it. That's what she lecture us for half an hour. Me and the girls didn't say anything. Once we have been dismiss, we went to the cottage quietly and silently.

Me and the girls didn't say a thing to each other. With no thought, I quickly went to bed. Crashing to the bed and silently tears streaming down to my face. Tears that are loss, hurt, scared and most of all, broken.

I dont know what to do anymore. What if this is the end of my friendship with Calum? What if I don't get to see him anymore? What if I get into big trouble? What will happen tomorrow?

I cry until I told myself to stop crying and think only for one thing for now. And that's to play volleyball and try to win the game.

I got so tired and exhuasted throughout the day that the only thing I remember before falling asleep is still and always will be, Calum.

*6th day.....*

I woke up feeling like helpless and like a zombie. I seriously need sleep and I can't be bothered waking up but I did anyways.

I still feel so sad deep inside. But why am I crying so bad? This isn't really like the end of the world I told myself.

To think straight, I went to take a hot shower. I've been to the shower longer than I ever had. I tried not to think what happened yesterday but I. Just. Can't.

This is our last game whether to determine if we will be in the finals or not. I wore my usual volleyball uniform, high pony tail, kneepads and my red Nike shoes.

When I went out, it still feels the same atmosphere. Nothing has change but there is, for me.

I saw Emily isn't talkative either. I decided to went up to her.

"Hey" is all I said.

"Hey" she said and half smiled.

I don't know how to start the conversation. Do I just bring up the topic? No. Not a good idea I thought.

"So.... How's it going?" I ask.

"Carol, I know where you're getting this conversation at. And I know me and you aren't happy about what happened yesterday but for now, I reckon, well WE, should focus on the game and let's talk this matter later" she told me.

"We surely think the same thing Em. And I know you're right. Goodluck to our game" I smile at her.

"Haha you make me laugh even though the situation sometimes isn't flawless Carol. Thanks, you too" She said.

I know I can count on Emily all the time. She makes me feel better sometimes and think more positive. She's the best friend I coud ever had.

So we headed to our tournament. While in the bus, I kept on looking at my phone hoping that Calum would text me or something. After what happened yesterday, I've received no text from him or somewhat concern.

After thinking that again, I feel like tearing up. Man up I told myself. Just think about the game for now. That's all you have to think, that's all...

Calum's P.O.V

"I fucking hate the management!" I yelled.

Why do they have to demand us what we, I don't want to do. Every move I do, a new security guard will be like 'where you going?'