1. Long Way Home

INTRO

Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic story. Hopefully you'll guys enjoy it. Sorry if this chapter is not that exciting yet. I'm just introducing the character 'Carol Granger' so that you'll get to know her better before I'll add new characters up ;)

Excuse me if I have any errors in my story. Please don't hesitate to comment as it will help me a lot on what you think (whether it's good or bad), share it with your friends and vote. If you keep on reading, it will be much more interesting I promise, bear with me.

Ps. I made a Luke fanfic as well but not related to this. :)

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's that handsome, sexy boy right there? oh wait, that's my future boyfriend on my wall, which I know it will never come true because that's what sucks to be if you're fangirling. Especially bands that are huge nowadays, like 5 seconds of summer.

There are lucky girls out there who meets them but me? That's impossible. Sometimes when you're thinking about good things how you gonna meet them, what if this, and what if that. But at the end, reality hits you. Which that makes me sad or sometimes worse, cry.

Anyways, back to reality... I should stop daydreaming about them for now. I have much more better things to do than that but I just can't help it with my hormones going crazy. Oh my golly. haha They can make you blush without them making an effort to it. Especially looking at the poster for so long that sometimes I think I need to go to the mental hospital but for 5sos u know.

*Knock Knock*

Suddenly I got out of my thoughts I ask "Yes mom?"

"Carol, get change. We have to go and celebrate now." my mom, Sabrina Granger, said excitedly.

Geez, I've never seen my mom so happy and excited before. Yet, Celebrate? I thought. "What are we celebrating for?" I ask consciously.

"If you wanna know, better get change quickly." she said and smirks at me.

"Okay then." I quickly reply. Then she got out of my room.

Hmm.. So what should I wear? I thought to myself. I'm not that usual type of girl who impresses boys. So I just usually wear my comfy clothes.

That means I chose to wear black leggings and took my favourite ACDC crop top, I also wear a black jumper and a converse black shoes. (I'm a converse girl for some reason but don't worry, I have vans as well just to suit my style sometime)

Anyways, I'm not that fit or classified as a fat girl too. I would say average.

So I went up to the mirror to see if my hair is okay but I brush it just to untie the knots.Yet, most girls in my school would say "Carol, your hair is soo straight and the color brown suits your hair fine." I wouldn't argue with that because it's true. My eyes are brown as well.

I don't put on make up at all, unless there is a special ocassion. Although, I wouldn't consider this event as one.

After checking out my reflection in the mirror, I quickly grab my phone and went straight downstairs.

Me and my family went to Nando's to celebrate something that I don't know yet.

The chicken was freaking good, especially having the hot flavour and their hot chips. Delicious! It's so pleasant to go and eat here as always.

While we're in the middle of eating, my dad, Chris Granger, interrupted. He said "We have good news Carol, we've received an email from your try-outs on Volleyball." He pause...