13. Surprise

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V

Today is the day where I'll be surprising Carol. To be honest, it went faster than I thought, which is good. Me and the boys are already heading towards Perth early in the morning.

The boys decided to get a hotel for them for a few weeks they will be staying in Perth.

After Carol's tournament here in Sydney, she told me that she'll be doing her usual stuff. That means she will be back studying at University in Curtin (course: culinary art). And part time job in an Italian restaurant.

Anyways, we finally arrived in Perth. We are claiming our luggage until the boys decided to walk slow and mock around.

"C'mon guys. Don't make me angry" I threatened them.

"Haha you're always angry when we do stuff like this. Especially now" Luke commented.

"It's just because Calum is excited to see his girlfriend" Ashton added.

"And don't forget that they'll cuddle then kiss then se-"

"Okay Michael. You're going too far now. Let's just start walking more faster, can we please?" I beg.

"Okay fine. Let's give him a break guys. But we'll continue this later with Carol" Luke suggested and grin at me.

I just rolled my eyes to them and just headed straight to get our luggage. It's good that they stop for now but it will be much more worser later I thought.

I sent Carol a goodmorning text and ask her if she's at home and stuff. She reply back by saying "Goodmorning Calum x. A lot of questions in this morning eh? And yes, I'm obviously at home and my parents went to work :)"

"Soz for a lot of questions but I'm just asking. Anyways, have a good day today and Ily x" I reply back to her.

All our luggage had been moved inside our van. Luckily media hadn't notice us yet. We decided to put all our stuff to the hotel first before going to surprise Carol. So we did...

Carol's P.O.V

Never knew Calum ask so many questions in this time of the day. Yet I think he is acting a bit weird. I shrug it off and do my usual stuff. Second day here in Perth but all I think in my mind is Calum.

My plans for today is to go to University and had a 2 hour session with it from 10am-12pm.

It's only 7:30am in the morning. So I decided to take a nice hot shower which it took me 10 mins to do. And casually wear my red trackies and black singlet. I blow dry my hair leaving it fall to my shoulders.

Now it's already 8am. My stomach is rumbling so bad that I decided to make breakfast. I got down the stairs until a knock from my door came.

Who would come to my house in this time at the day? I thought.

I opened the door and it was...

It was a postman who sent a delivery. I'm still confuse what delivery he had given to me but I sign the papers and close the door. I went to the living room and decided to open it as it was delivered to me.

When I opened it, it was the one I ordered online few months ago. A dress that I really love from Forever New. Sky blue dress. I was so happy that I jump up and down. I set aside the dress from the couch and headed to the kitchen.

I check what should I eat. I check every cupboard we have but there is nothing interesting for me to eat. So I decided to cook pancake. I set up all the ingredients until another knock came from my door.