E L E V E N

❥❥❥

❥❥❥

THE NEXT MORNING I woke up to the incisive ringing of my mobile. A groan escaped my lips and the noise was muffled when I'd grabbed my pillow and pushed it against my face.

To my dismay, the ringing wouldn't stop and so I rolled over onto my belly and reached for the mobile, my fingers wrapping around the edges as my eyes took in the name that flashed across the screen in blinding letters.

Clicking the green button, I muttered a quiet 'hello' into the speaker and awaited for a response. The voice replied with blunt words. "Meet me outside your house in ten." And then the sound of the empty line buzzed into my ear.

Groaning, I shot up into a sitting position and eyed the name that remained at the top of my screen of recent callers. Seth Hunters.

I knew he definitely would be here in ten minutes and I wasn't going to let him come in here and drag me out looking like this. I stared into the mirror and understood that, that itself would be an absolute nightmare.

Brushing my teeth, I concentrated and brushed thoroughly until I was done, then washed my face and patted it dry. Strolling into my bedroom, I chose a quick outfit, opting for a pair of leggings and a baggy hoodie. I really wasn't up for dressing up because I was far too tired.

A smile sprung across my lips as I thought about Seth. Ever since that night of the dance I couldn't not think about him without smiling. He'd made my entire night, I walked out of that hall a happy girl.

A few days had passed by and I hadn't heard a peep from him, mainly because we had a short break from school and so I was glad that I was able to see him today even if it was a few moments after I'd just woken up.

Suddenly pulling me from my thoughts, the doorbell rang. On my way down, I spotted my mother in kitchen and glanced back at the door. I was sure Seth could wait a while and so I pranced into the kitchen and greeted my mom. "Morning." I chirped and she jumped in her spot.

"Goodness, what on earth are you doing up?" She asked, eyeing the clock above the doorway. I rolled my eyes and grinned. "It's not that early." I laughed, watching as she rose a brow.

"What the hell has happened to you?" She barked, watching me carefully with wary eyes. "It's ten O'clock! You never get up at this time." Before I could answer, the doorbell had rung again.

Her brown eyes flashed to the door and then back at me. "I have to go." I shook my head and kissed her cheek.

Before I could slip away, I found that she was following closely behind me. "Now just where are you-.." Opening the door to reveal Seth, my mother paused.