R E D A M A N C Y - E P I L O G U E

❥❥❥

❥❥❥

OUR STORY WAS the beautiful kind. We had our ups and downs, but what love story hadn't? None which I have ever heard of, that was for sure. The course of love never did run smoothly, was a saying I'd heard once.

All my life, I hoped and dreamed for a love story that I'd always remember. There was definitely a fat chance of me ever forgetting this one.

My legs swung off the edge of the cliff and I breathed out the familiar musky scent which I'd grown to love even more. My head rested against Seth's broad shoulder and our hands were busy which each other's, our fingers intertwined.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing me lightly on the lips, smiling down at me as I snuggled further into his side. "I love you too." I breathed out, closing my eyes and smiling.

I smiled because I knew that I'd gotten the love story I hoped and dreamed for.

Of course, there was a time that I believed Caleb and I would last forever, but then Seth came along and showed me that what we had was a forever thing and I could tell that it certainly would be.

Everyone wants a love that can be returned and there's no use in denying it. The odd thing about love is that it can trip you up at any time and throw you in all directions, then when you least expect it; you're pushed towards the person you're destined to spend the rest of your life with and no matter how hard you try to pull away, you're pushed back together like magnets.

There's a word I became familiar with and I could wholeheartedly say that the word defines the relationship between Seth and I.

It was a simple word that I was sure not many had heard of because it was so unusual and rare.

It meant the act of loving the one who loves you. I longed for that and Seth gave it to me. He loved me with a pure heart and for so long, too.

Our love was a love returned in full; Redamancy.

T H E
E N D

❥❥❥

So, the book is finally finished after so long! I have enjoyed every minute I have spent writing each chapter and crafting my thoughts into words.

Initially, I was looking for my next book idea and I came across this word. Redamancy. It was unusual because I'd never hear of it before. I found out the definition and thought to myself: this is my next book idea! And then suddenly I had created these characters that I projected my views of love onto and I'm pleased with the outcome.

Now, like every story of mine, here comes the underlying meaning;

We accept the love that we think we deserve.

At some point in our lives, we'll enter a relationship that we believe is right and then figure out that it isn't. Like Rory, she is so consumed by the idea of this ideal love that she makes herself believe that it's the one she wants. She forces herself to adapt because she believes that nothing better will come her way. This relationship is toxic in so many ways because she is put down constantly and made to believe she is worthless. She is constantly dominated and her emotions and feelings are always surpassed by Caleb because he believes he is in charge.

On the other hand, Seth shows her that she is worth so much more and that what she deserves is a love that will show her this. This is the kind of love that I believe everyone deserves. You can't help who you fall for, but that doesn't always mean that that's who you are going to end up with. . . Sometimes life doesn't give you what you want because in actual fact, you deserve so much more :)

Thanks for reading and please do check out my other work. Feel free to drop me a message and let me know your thoughts! x