Part 2

A brown haired boy walked out of the shower. He dressed up and flopped to his bed. He started to close his eyes but suddenly he remembered something.

He dashed to his table and opened the drawer. He tossed away papers and finally found it. He looked through it and sighed. He still had things to do tomorrow.

A photoshoot, recording, and a shooting to be done.

He enjoyed his job but he didn't really think it helped his financial problem.

The photoshoot wasn't a photoshoot which artists do for their album and photocards. It was just hiring one of his close friends to snap some pictures for him to post in instagram, a way to be known by many people and be famous.

Recording. It was just a recording of him singing to be post in, again, instagram so people could hear them and hopefully, hire him to work in a company or debuted as a singer or something.

The shooting was not a movie or music video. It was just a simple video of meme compilations which he thought would make him a famous youtuber, if he couldn't be a singer.

He was just a waiter in a small coffee shop. He only earned a little amount of money every month and eventhough it was enough, he would never feel enough.

He opened his favourite game to refresh himself. He found that a game was just launched and it seemed interesting. Plus, he saw an advertisement below it.

   JACKPOT!! Win the game, win     $500,000,000!

He immediately downloaded the game and signed up with his phone number. He was really desperate to win the jackpot. He knew he was a skilled gamer and he was sure he could get it.

Suddenly he got a new notification.

Unknown number
Hello, Jeon Jungkook. Thankyou for downloading this game.

Unknown number
Accomplish missions and play the game to earn the Jackpot.

Unknown number
Good luck (: !)#*#,*