Part 7

He was rich. He lived in a big house which he just bought few weeks ago. His life was perfect. No worries about money or his career.

He took off his jacket as he arrived home. He took a quick shower and checked tomorrow's schedule.

A photoshoot, recording, and a shooting. He had photoshoot and recording for his upcoming album, and a music video shooting.

It started when he was still a young boy sitting down in a small coffee shop where his friend was working too, writing lyrics, and ended up losing them. Fortunately, a man found it and he happened to be a producer from a big company. He was amazed with the lyrics and immediately contacted the number on the paper.

He became famous and he enjoyed making music. His fans were all over the world and he had fansigns in other countries as if he was an idol who had worked hard for years and finally got public's attention. But no. He was just a new idol who got recognized more than those who struggled for years.

He guessed he was so lucky and he never expected a better life than this.

Earlier in the shooting location, he received a notification of a game. As he read the advertisement, he ignored it since he already had much more money than the game would offer.

JACKPOT!! Win the game, win     $500,000,000!

But he thought, why not?

He downloaded the game and signed in. He read the instructions. It was quite easy for him. He placed his phone on the nightstand and laid down on the bed. Suddenly his phone buzzed.

Unknown number
Hello, Min Yoongi. Thankyou for downloading this game.

Unknown number
Accomplish missions and play the game to earn the Jackpot.

Unknown number
Good luck (: -&)?;"