Part 16

Kim Taehyung was in danger. He saw the killer. The chat was right, it was blue and he also saw a little purple.

He was not sure that he could join the voting because the killer was after him. They accidentally met in a bedroom and he chased him but he managed to hide in the living room behind a stack of boxes.

He checked the chatroom and saw a bunch of messages. He checked them one by one. Most of them was about how 'blue' the killer was.

Suddenly he heard loud footsteps. He tried to run away but the killer appeared in front of him. He ran past the killer and it chased him all over house.

He escaped few times. The first time was when he was behind the sofa and the killer was in front of the sofa. When Taehyung turned right, the killer turned right too. They repeated that for few times until Taehyung tricked him.

He turned right and pretended to run. When the killer ran, he turned to the opposite direction and ran out of the living room.

He hid behind the bathroom door and the killer was confused because thought Taehyung's character disappeared. When the killer was looking into the shower, Taehyung ran out of the bathroom.

He enjoyed tricking the killer until he was totally cornered in a dead end.

Unfortunately for him, he got killed.