Part 6

The blonde boy wiped his sweat with his blue towel as he sat on the wooden floor. He gulped water down his throat and sighed afterwards. His clothes were all wet, his muscles aching, and his breathing was uneven.

He tried to get up but he felt like he would stay in the practice room tonight. He plugged on earphones and closed his eyes as he laid his head on his bag which was quite fluffy.

Being a dancer was not as easy as he thought it would be. He always practiced hard without knowing when would he be able to perform in front of many people. He thought of being a back dancer in a concert or anything. There were many other dancers who were in the same level as him who already started their career.

The problem was, no one really knew his amazing talent in dancing except for his teacher and some friends in the lesson.

His friends supported him and they encouraged him to contact companies or talent shows so he could be recognized. But still none of them gave a reply.

As he checked his phone, he got a message from someone he didn't know. There was a picture of game advertisement. He was not interested in playing games but he read it since he was very bored.

JACKPOT!! Win the game, win     $500,000,000!

He changed his mind. He was definitely interested in this offer. He downloaded the game and signed in with his phone number. Then the same unknown number texted him.

Unknown number
Hello, Park Jimin. Thankyou for downloading this game.

Unknown number
Accomplish missions and play the game to earn the Jackpot.

Unknown number
Good luck (: -##$?,'