Part 24

They sat in a circle, shifting into a comfortable position. They placed their laptops on the pillows or on their laps. Few minutes to 8, they had opened the game and upgraded their character's abilities for the last round.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Seven 'ding's filled the living room. They quickly checked their phones and read the message.

"Ok. Let's start." Yoongi broke the silence.

They clicked start and as usual, a big map appeared. However, the map of the house was a little bit different. It was upgraded for the last round as well. A reminder appeared.

This is the last round. The system was updated. If a character dies, a notification will appear in the other players' screen.

Jimin decided to just hide and stay until the time is over. He hid in a bedroom at the corner beside the closet and the bunk bed.

He glanced at the others. Everyone has poker face.

Taehyung was lucky, he found Hoseok and they got connected in a private chatroom while Namjoon found Jin.

Yoongi's eyes widen as he got a notification that a diamond appeared in the living room, and that was where he was right now.

The crystal blue object appeared at the corner beside the sofa. He ran to get it and hid behind the sofa just in case the killer came to kill the one who hurried to get the diamond.

He was right. Someone came from the door a while later and luckily the footsteps faded away.

The lights suddenly flickered. Everyone panicked.

"Hobi Hyung! What's wrong??" Jimin shrieked.

"I don't know. I paid for the electricity already!" He was just about to get up to check the power box but he stopped as the lights totally went off.

After few seconds, it turned on again.

Their eyes widen as their eyes landed on a lifeless figure on the floor.

"Yoongi Hyung!!" Jungkook hurried to him.