Chapter 11

Kim Taehyung's Point of View

~
I sigh walking down the hall towards my room. I had to get out of Hyung's room. It's not that I don't want him to get better, I just needed to get away from Hoseok.

My pulse speeds up slightly. Just thinking of him sends shivers down my spine. He is the one person I can admit to being afraid of. He may be the second-strongest angel but he's so loyal to heaven, it scares me. He would probably kill one of us if he was told to do so. And it doesn't help that he always seems to be watching me. I'm afraid he knows my secret. A secret I'm trying so hard to keep hidden.

My thoughts disperse once I reach my room. I open the door and quickly shut and lock it behind me. I lean against the door for a few seconds, keeping my eyes shut. I wish we didn't run into Hoseok. I could be with Jungkook right now.

"Stressed?"

I flinch. My eyes snap open and scan the empty room. My eyes land on a small black box with a faint light coming from it. I sigh in relief.

"You stopped by today?"

"Yeah. How else would I have gotten that communication box into your room? Thank you, by the way for finding a way for me to get in."

"No problem, Yoongi-hyung."

He winces from the other end. "Is it okay for you to say my name out loud?"

I shrug, even though he can't see me, and walk to the desk the box was on. "The walls are soundproof, remember? This was the one private place we had."

He scoffs. "Probably won't be like that in a while."

A silence fell over us before I decided to speak.

"Do you...come to see him?"

Yoongi hesitates. "No. I wanted to but I'm not allowed to. I don't want to put him in danger. I guess there's another angel apart from us that has turned."

My eyes widen. "Really? How do you know?"

"Well, Sasin said she gave some letter to him but there's no way a demon could get inside heaven. Well, not yet. So, there must be another angel."

I feel bad as I hear Yoongi call Jimin "him" again. He hasn't said Jimin's name since he fell. I hated to see how much the both of them hurt. This is all Jin's fault.

"Hm... interesting. I wonder who it is?"

I imagine Yoongi shrugging. "Not sure. I could try to figure out who?"

I nod. "I'll search who it is too. We should stick together so that we're all in a loop."

"And strength in numbers..."

I nod.

"Oh, right. I had a question."

"What's it about?"

"Our plans."

Yoongi grew quiet. "Is it safe to talk about it?"

"Angels don't even know these things exist yet. They're old-fashioned. It's okay. Besides, I'm so lost about what's going on."

He sighs. "What's the question?"

I hesitates. "Was it a part of the plan for...for him to get tainted?"

He was silent before speaking. "How...how did you know about that?"

"I saw his wings when we were entering heaven. They're turning grey."

Yoongi sighs. "He was only tainted a little."

"You know how?"

"She...we needed grace. And it's hard to get. Sasin took advantage of the situation."

I sigh. As guilty as I feel, things need to change around here. There's no need to cry over something that can't be brought back.

"What's...what's the next part of the plan?"

"Sasin and I are on our way to find out more information. She also said that she has some side plan that we can't know about yet."

"Anything I can do yet?"

"Not yet. Once we finish this, I'll call again and to tell you if there's anything else to be done."

I nod. "Alright. Stay alive."

"I'll try to. Talk to you later, Taehyung."

The light fades from the box.

Please be telling the truth, hyung.

~

Short chapter today!

You guys are so quiet. It'd be nice to get a comment or a vote. It would really make my day. But don't feel pressured. Just tell me what you think so far.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Hope you've had a good day!