Chapter 19

Kim Namjoon's Point of View

~
"Jungkook! Taehyung!" I call as I enter the small training room.

I frown as I look around. "Hm...they're not here?"

Jin walks in behind me and clicks his tongue. "They better come back and clean this mess."

I scoff and place the two bottles of tea on the small table that holds some weapons.

"Are you not worried about them?"

Jin's face brightens up slightly. "Of course. But heaven is not a place to get easily lost in. Especially for those two."

"Right," I answer while nodding. I lean against the wall and slowly sit down, bringing my legs to my chest. "We'll just have to wait for them then."

Jin blinks and suddenly his posture straightens. "Why are you not being formal?"

I tilt my head. "Hm?"

Jin's mouth opens slightly but he stops himself. "Um...nevermind."

Jin rubs his hands together and leans against the wall across from me.

The room falls quiet before Jin speaks up.

"Hey...Jungkook really likes your tea, right?"

"Yeah. My cold tea. When I make it hot I steep the tea bags for too long," I smile at the memory of Jungkook's cringy look when he drank it.

"Well...what do you put in it? It makes me feel weird that you make something that's actually good."

I chuckle, almost nervously. Did he see me put that drug in Jungkook's tea that one time?

"It's nothing special, really. I just bought powdered tea and called it my own recipe," I rub the back of my head. "It's kind of cheap though. I'm still not good at making anything."

Jin stares at me with analyzing eyes before shrugging. "Yeah. I guess that makes sense."

He pauses before speaking again. "Are you sure you don't add anything else to it?"

I gulp while looking him in the eyes.

The door slams open while a pair of laughing idiots walk in. 

I stand up, being startled slightly.

Their grins are quickly wiped away at the sight of us.

"H-Hyungs!" 

Jin stands up and crosses his arms. "Why did you two leave the room without cleaning?"

"W-We came back! Even though we left, we came back. To clean it!"

Taehyung stands stiff as Jungkook reasons with Jin. I sigh as I bend down and pick up the bottles. I quietly walk over to the three as Jin scolds them.

"You will not leave here until it is spotless."

Jungkook nods. Jin sighs and walks over to one of the corners.

I chuckle and eye the bottle of tea that I marked. I hold them both out, making sure the one marked went to Jungkook. "Here you two go. You'll need it. It seems that Jin-hyung is gonna watch over you until you guys you're done."

"Thank you!" Jungkook exclaims as he walks past me.

Taehyung nods with a tight smile before following Jungkook.

I watch them begin to pick their weapons up. After a few seconds, I decide to go back to my room. At least this time I'll be alone.

I navigate the halls quickly, wanting to get to my room as soon as possible. Once I reach the door. I swiftly open it and lock it behind me. I sigh before eyeing the small black box on my desk. I walk forward and press one of the buttons on it. It was a few seconds before a faint light glows and a voice answers.

"Kim Namjoon. I see you got my little present."

I sigh. "Yes, Sasin. Would it have killed you to leave instructions? It took me forever to figure this thing out."

"I'm not the one who delivered it. Even I did, I still would have left it there without explaining it."

I put a hand to my forehead. "What did you need to tell me?"

"I left you another batch of the stuff for you to give to him. It's hidden where it always is."

"How do you get stuff into heaven?"

"Don't ask questions. Anyways, this is the last batch. After he gets the rest, your tasks in heaven will be complete."

"And I'll be able to see Yoongi?"

"Yes. Afterward, you'll come to hell with us."

"What about the war? Will we be fighting in it?"

"No. You have already fought your fight in the war. This war is for the demons to get their revenge. We won't need help from angels to defeat the other angels."

"But you're already getting help from angels?" I ask, not getting her logic.

"Shut up! You ask too many questions! Just complete this and you'll see Yoongi again."

I decide not to anger her. "Right. Okay, I understand."

"Good. I'll see you sometime tomorrow. When your mission is complete."

The box's light slowly faded. I take a deep breath before taking the box over to my bed and hiding it under the mattress.

Tomorrow will be a big day.
~

Sorry for not updating for a while. I lost my phone and my crap phone is super tiny, making it hard to update.

To make up for this, I will post two more chapters.

What do you predict will happen next? Namjoon says tomorrow will be big. Just how big will it be?

Thank you so much for reading!

Have a good day/night!