Chapter 17

Park Jimin's Point of View

~
"You're saying...if I tell you...we can stay together? Forever?"

"Yes. It's a simple trade. Give her the information and we can finally be together. And nothing will ever be able to separate us again. You can be mine and no one can take you from me."

"I'll...I'll do it. I'll tell her."

Yoongi smirks at me.

"Great. Just follow me and you'll be mine."
~
My eyes open to see my room. I sit up and stretch. A Polaroid picture of Yoongi rests next to me. I yawn. I must've fallen asleep. I had been training last night but I felt sick. So  I came back to my room. It was hard to stay here alone. I usually spend the night in Taehyung's or Jungkook's room but they weren't there. It's been a while since I've slept without someone. I looked down at the bed.

Yoongi lays on his side, his head resting on his fist. He looks down at me with a small smile on his lips.

I smile, my eyes closed since I was trying to sleep. "Will you stop staring at me? I feel like I'm naked."

Yoongi laughs to himself and rolls onto his back.

I open my eyes and furrow my eyebrows. "What's so funny?" I ask turning to my side to face him.

He waves his hand. "Nothing."

I pout and stare at him.

He looks at me and rolls onto his side again. He stares at me before cupping my cheek. Making my face heat up and my heart-beat quicken.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are when you pout?"

I pout more and try not to smile due to the butterflies in my stomach.

Yoongi smiles before leaning into me. He gives me a gentle, slow kiss before pulling away.

"Should we go to sleep?" He asks, laying on his back, totally unfazed that we just had our first kiss.

I take a deep breath move closer to him. I rest my head on his chest. "Now we can."

I feel his chest move as he chuckles. I listen to his heartbeat as he wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Jimin."

"Goodnight, Yoongi."

I let out a long sigh as a feeling of longing makes its way through my chest. I just want to at least look at him again. I want to hug him tight and never let him go. I just want him back. I throw myself back onto my bed and stare at the ceiling.

Why does this world hate me?

I gasp as a pain makes its way to my head. It's a harsh stabbing pain that makes me curl into a ball and put my head between my legs, hoping the pressure will ease it. I inhale sharply as information floods through my head. Most of it is a blur but one thing sticks out.

"How to control the gate of heaven."

~
Double update to make up for not updating yesterday. Again, I'm sorry.

This is more of a filler but it does contain an important part of the story.

What do you think Jimin's dream was about? And why did Jimin not think of it after he woke up?

I'll try not to forget to update.

Thank you for reading!