Chapter 24

Kim Seokjin's Point of View

~
I walk down the halls until I reach the room I am looking for. I call it the Banishment Room. Inside, there is a crack that leads to the human world. A small rip between our realms. The other angels wanted to seal it but I found some use in it. I would use it to banish fallen angels.

"Why are you doing this? Isn't Taehyung like a brother to you?"

I let out a long sigh. It took forever to take back control of my body. This other Jin appeared out of nowhere. He is so annoying, improper, and weak.

"Hey! You know I can hear your thoughts! That hurts, you know. We're basically the same person."

"How many times do I have to say that we are not a person? We are an angel!"

"Well, you're an angel. I'm a human."

"You are nothing. You are just a figment of my imagination. I just have to find a way to get you to disappear."

"That's what you think."

"Prince Seokjin? Who are you talking to?" I turn around to see my messenger. Her name was Hanna. She has short, wavy blonde hair, a sharp nose, and big brown eyes.

"She's cute."

"Shut up."

"What?" Hanna questions with an expression made of confusion and hurt.

"I mean-" I clear my throat. "Was there a reason you needed to see me?"

"Right. Prince Hoseok and Prince Jimin have captured Prince Taehyung as requested. They are on their way and will be here shortly."

"Thank you, Hanna. You may leave now."

She bows before exiting.

"C'mon, this isn't right! You haven't even given a chance to explain himself!"

"He is tainted. He will lie to get himself out of it. That is why I cannot let him explain."

"Haven't you heard of mercy? He's family to you!"

"I will not argue about this. I have already been betrayed by what you call family. Human emotions just cause problems."

There was a peaceful silence before he spoke again.

"About the subject of...betrayal. What happened with Yoongi?"

Anger starts to bubble inside of me.

"If you are so curious, search our memory."

"I can't. They aren't my memories."

"But you are a part of me."

"Right now I am. I'm like....another version of you."

"That does not make sense."

"Just tell me what happened!"

I let out a long sigh before speaking.