Intro

♣️
Name: Kylie Salinas
Born: September 2, 1993 (24)
Relationship Status: single (ish)
Sexuality: Straight (ish)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Occupation: performer / underboss for club
Mythical Creature - mermaid / siren
Back Story: Growing up as a rich daddies little girl, she got everything she ever wanted, except for love. Growing up with a senator for a father was not a what someone could call normal or loving.
Kylie was shipped off to boarding school in England as soon as possible, only coming home for Christmas. Over summer break, her parents sent her to travel the world with a private tutor, making sure she was well educated in everything to be the perfect daughter.
As she became of age around sixteen, her parents made her come home to a private school in Washington. It only took a few week for her to get that her parents marriage was in shambles, her father had many mistresses, was abusive emotionally and physically and did not care for anything but his job.
Kylie started to rebel against the standards and rules, getting drunk an smoking at her 'friends.' Having got caught, her father gave her the choice of stopping or being disowned. By then she was too far in this new exciting world of pleasure and pain to care. Packing what little things herself had bought and owned, she shoved it all in her car, driving to wherever.
Now she owns a club where she knows that immortals and such things are real, not caring if they use her place to feed on the mortals that come to indulge themselves, as long as nothing goes to far and they abide by her rules. To keep her dark customers and more, well, a secret she plays a performer at the club to keep an eye on everything, dancing and partying as if she doesn't have a care in the world. If only her father saw her now, he would probably be digging her grave.
Face claim: kylieeerae