Chapter One

I gave myself one last satisfied look in the full length mirror.

I flicked my long brown locks over my shoulder as I smirked at Seth, sitting on my bed

"I can already feel the hearts you're gonna break." He winked at me.

I couldn't disagree with him. With the way I was dressed, a few hearts were bound to be broken. But there was one specific heart I was determined to destroy The heart of Colton fucking Hayes.

The ex- boyfriend who broke up with me two days ago for absolutely no reason at all. 

"It's not you Valerie, it's me." Yes. How fucking cliché.

"God, Colton is going to regret it." Seth commented.

"Damn right he is." And with that, I followed Seth out to his car, kissing my mother goodbye.

As we parked in the school's parking lot, Seth kissed my cheek as usual and we separated paths. I walked over to my girl gang as he joined the other guys. We were all a single group, but sometimes when the guys had something personal to talk about, they stood separately.

"Holly molly Val. Which photoshoot are you coming out of?" Carrie, my best friend whistled.

Everyone around us were whispering, their gazes lingering onto me. I'm sure they expected me to be sad and puffy eyed after Colton broke up with me in front of everyone at the Friday night party.

"I can't wait to see his fucking face. Gosh, its gonna be hilarious." Stacy, another friend of mine chirped. She was such a devil. You would never have guessed it with her blonde hair and blue eyes that she could end people's lives for revenge. Not literally kill, but end their social life, break their friendships and stuff. She was your worst nightmare. That is probably why, despite her awesome looks, no one dared to have one night stands with her. God forbid she formed feelings for you and you didn't return her love... I'm pretty sure Sam still has nightmares. Poor boy, left town because he couldn't stand the humiliation.

We continued chatting about Carrie's latest hook-up when Stacy in front of me stopped and glared at something behind me. The loud commotion in the corridor had clearly lowered too. Soon enough, a large hand held my shoulder from behind.