Chapter Five

The party was wicked so far, and we only entered like 47 seconds ago

I didn't count. I swear.

Colin surprisingly was acting over protective. I didn't mind. If anything I'm pretty sure it's gonna cause something fun to happen.

We were walking past the dance floor, with Colin's hand wrapped around my waist when I saw two blonde guys sitting on one of the couches, downing shots like it was the end of the world. Automatically I started to smile and I hurried towards the sitting area.

"Oh, my god. Ryan Sterling is drinking." As the words left my mouth both of their gazes met mine and huge creepy grins appeared on their faces.

"Valerie! We were looking for you." Shawn McAdam stood up and walked around the glass table. I placed my hand on Colin's around my waist, and unwrapped him from me. Taking two steps forward I leaned in to hug Shawn. Naturally he hugged me back.

I repeated the gesture with Ryan and Colin shook hands with them. Awkward much?

"Wanna drink with us? Or are you too cool for us too?" Ryan sat down followed by Shawn.

"Why would you say that?"

"Well earlier we saw Car and Stacy and asked them to join us. They were like 'Whatever!' and then they went." Shawn explains.

"They probably didn't recognize you without those nerdy glasses." I point at Ryan's eyes.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes before downing another shot. 

"So who's the lucky guy?"

"Colin." I introduce him to the two.

"Wow. Where'd you find this masterpiece?" Shawn eyed him up.

"I'm not screwing him, if that's what you're thinking." I answer as I take a seat next to him. Colin sits next to me.

"Why? He's hot. If I were gay, I would totally fuck him."

"Good thing you're not Shawn. And anyways I'm not a slut." I say with a disgusted face.

"Sorry, would you come again? I think I misheard you." Ryan shoots me a amused smile.

"I liked you better with those glasses, nerd!" I stick my tongue out.

"No seriously, why not?" Shawn asks again.

"I don't have sex with just anyone. We don't even know each other that well."

"Babe, I know guys who you screwed within minutes of meeting them. Don't pull that BS on me." Shawn gives me a mean look.

"Well I don't sleep with just everyone anymore." I justify myself. Ryan spits all the liquid in his mouth out at that.

"Hilarious." He starts laughing.