Chapter Seventeen

"I tell you I'm engaged and your reply is oh? OH?" 

"Well don't blame us. This is not the first time its happened." Shawn defends.

"And the excitement gets kinda lost after the first 5 times." Ryan adds.

"Okay then. I suppose you're not interested in the celebration party? Well that sucks." Carrie teases.

"Now nobody mentioned a party." Ryan quickly mutters.

"So I take it you are super excited for my engagement then?"

"Yup. Hitched. Text me the address. We'll be there in 10. And we have the perfect engagement present for you." Shawn sas wickedly. And then he hangs up.

"We're there." Colin announces. I take it he's not all that excited about my engagement party. Wonder why :|

"Our Ids are with J." I realize. 

"Oh no worries. I can get you in. My friend owns this place." Nate assures us.

"You do? Valerie I don't know how you got him, but keep him." Carrie smiles.

"Thanks." Nate replies instead of me.

He calls someone and then hangs up. After a while, a really handsome, Greek god looking man comes out of the bar's doors. And did I tell you how handsome he is? Oh my god. He's like a Greek god. Carrie literally looses her balance as she sees him.

"That-t that's your fr-riend-d?" She stutters.

"Valerie. Long time no see hun!" The guy comes and hugs Carrie. Oh my god. Even his voice is so angelic. I can listen to him all- Wait. Did he just say Valerie?

I look twice to check that Carrie is actually hugging him back. The only thing that's odd is she's nervous other than excited. Why is she nervous? And why did he just call her Valerie?

"Andres, fancy running into you here." She fake nervous laughs.

"I thought you were kidnapped or something. I looked everywhere for you Val. Where's your friend Stacy?" He looks around for Stacy?

"Hold up. Car...please tell me you and Stace aren't secretly in service in a secret boy's club." I warn her to tell me the truth.

"Uh see, here's the thing. This is Andres, I met him in Paris."

"When did you and Stacy go to Paris together?"

"Me and Stacy didn't. Valerie Cunningham and Stacy Holden did." She signals. Carrie's last name is Cunningham. And Stacy's last name is not Holden. Aria's last name however is Holden.

"You guys followed me and Al to Paris didn't you?" I accuse her.

"Maybe... BUT we couldn't find you so we just dropped it off."

"I knew that was a fake tan. No way Miami tans look that unnatural."

"My tan was perfect. Aria just doesn't know the basics of Miami tan."

"So you are?" Andres asks me.

"She's my fiancé, Valerie." Nate introduces me.

"Nice to meet you." I smile politely at him.

"If you are Valerie then you are?" He turns to Carrie with a confused look.

"Call me Carrie." She offers a weak smile. Andres smiles back.

"Wait, your fiancé?" He turns to Nate with a questioning look.

"Yeah." Nate chuckles.

"Oh my god. We have got to celebrate. C'mon in." 

And we go in. And the world flips.

~

"This is crazy." I say as soon as we step in. Neon lights everywhere, people dancing, shimming, just letting loose. 

"I can not believe you are friends with Andres. Oh my gosh, do you have any idea how amazing he is? And I am not  talking bout his personality." Carrie tells Nate while Andres leaves to get us some drinks.

"Thank you so much for that unwanted and absolutely terrible insight Carrie. I don't think we could have managed without it." Colin scowls at her.

"You are just saying that cause you haven't slept with him. He's unbelievable. Like supernatural level." She expresses.

"Ok gross. I don't wanna know that." Nate and Colin say together.

"A little tip, don't mention this to Joe. He's kinda happy. Let's try and keep it that way at least for some while." I comment.

"I'm enjoying Joe at the moment. And there's no chance of me and Andres being in bed together again." She sighs.

Nate smirks and I just feel left out. 

"Why's that?" Colin voices my curiosity.

"Well Aria and I are similar in more than one ways." Car pouts.

When I give her a look, she explains, "Well, after the morning after I got to know that he wasn't into me."

"Well no surprise there. After seeing how terrible you are in bed, even a blind deaf would wanna dump you. Andres is a sensible grown up, I'm sure after the alcohol was out of his system, he would've realized how ugly a notch you were for his belt." Colin rolls his eyes and flicks her forehead.

"I'm sorry Colin, I don't remember being in bed with you ever, so I don't think that you would know a lot about me in bed. And if you really wanna know, go ask the line of guys outside wanting to get it on with me. I'm sure you all would have a conflict in opinion." She smacks him back on the head.

"Yes hun, I am so totally ready to get it on with you." A playful voice speaks from behind us.

I turn around to see it is Ryan. A huge smile takes over my face.

"You're here!" I squeal as I hug him.

"She's a little too excited to see me. She's never excited to see me. What is happening?" Ryan asks to no one in particular while hugging me.

"Probably has something to do with Carrie's bullsh- OUCH!" Colin is interrupted mid sentence by Carrie pulling his ear.

"Meet my fiancé. Nate Ryan Ryan Nate." I introduce the two.

"Nice to meet you man." They do that man hug guy thingy..

"I've seen you before." Nate looks at Ryan confused.

"Oh I know. Valerie kinda keeps my picture as her wallpaper so you know, that is probably how you know me." Ryan winks at him. I guess Nate feels awkward so he leaves to check up on Andres.

"Stop hitting on my man." I hit him.

"I knew Carrie was the only one for me." He pouts and hugs Carrie tightly. 

"Where's Shawn? I like him better." I pout too.

"Someone call me? I come bearing gifts." Shawn comes in sight with a.....leash rope kinda thing attached to his hand. He bought a dog?

"You got yourself dog?" Carrie reads my mind.

"No, I got Val a bitch." He tugs on the rope a little and a grumping and hilarious babe comes into sight.

"I see you did fetch." I smirk at her.

Best gift ever.

~

Any guesses on what's the gift? Or...who's the gift?

Updating soon.....Until then

Ciao.