Chapter Fifteen

Alrighty folks! Y'all might think that you've read this chapter before because you probablyhave but I edited it so the end's a bit different. I just thought that it was straying from the original plot too much...So yeah!

P.S. Even though its rewritten its probably not grammaticaly correct so beware...

We all hang around. Nate joins Nick and Joe at the barbeque with Dex. Seth joins me Carrie & J at the table.

"So.." J starts just as Seth is about to take a bite of his burger. Seth just freezes in the air in fear of J.

"Mind telling me how a walk in the woods ended up in you getting engaged?" J asks us. We legit start shivering. Its not like J asks us in an angry tone. He's calm. Too bloody calm for my comfort level.

"It involves a lot of super hot Spanish guys. A lot." I start to bullshit my way out.

"And maybe like a tiny bit of alcohol. Just a little." Seth adds weakly.

"Do you wanna hear how my night ended up? Well I finally drugged Colin and threw him in his cabin. Then I thought that you two would've probably would've killed each other by now. So I went out to look for you. I found your jacket near the cliff. Obviously my first thought was that Val got pissed at you and threw you into the lake. So I went in the freezing cold water in the middle of the fucking night with a torch to look for you. When I didn't find you I thought maybe she felt bad after almost drowning you so she helped you out of the water. I thought maybe you two were at the first aid room. And guess who I found on my way there? The owner of the camp flipping out about his bike keys." He looked straight at us. Daring us to deny. Obviously we were statue still. I think I saw one vein in his head go pop.

"The Spanish guys came after that." I offer.

"You know all that seems perfectly logical. Only why would you drug Colin? I mean I get it. He's a pain in the ass and everything but isn't drugging him maybe too much for being himself?" Carrie asks.

"You didn't tell her?" J asks at the same time as Seth speaks.

"You think he's a pain in the ass too?" Seth asks excitedly.

"Well sorry. I was a bit busy with you know getting engaged and stuff." I answer J.

"Yeah." She shrugs in response to Seth.

"What? Why?" I whine.

"Well ever since he's started the whole I like you business, you've changed. I really didn't wanna use the word V, but you've become...boring." She explains.

"I have not!"

"When was the last time you partied?" Seth questions.

"Last month." I answer shamefully after a pause.

"When was the last time we sneaked into clubs with fake names to pick up hot guys?" Carrie adds.

"When did you last have a pizza party with us?" Seth asks.

"We haven't had a girl's night in forever because you're always busy with Colin. Whenever I call you you're either helping Colin study, or you're playing COD with him or you two are having movie night. Or you're baking together! You hate baking! And I get. I don't have a problem with you and Colin hanging out together. I mean I get that you like him." Carrie rambles.

"I don't like him."

"Tell that to someone who can't catch your lies." Seth retorts.

"Like Colin. You stopped hanging with us Val. He's isolated you from us." Carrie sighs.