Chapter Twenty Two

"Where's Stacy?" I ask Carrie as Seth and I walk in the school doors together.

"She's gone MIA with Colton. I'm worried." Carrie frowns.

"Stacy's a big girl. She can handle herself." Seth pats her head.

"It's Colton I'm worried about." She scoffs.

"Is it really true?" Sharon, a girl from my English class runs upto us.

"What is true?" I ask her politely.

"That Colton got jealous and poured sugar over you?"

"Scram before I make you." Colin flicks her off. Poor scaredy Sharon runs off with her tail in between her legs.

"Wow, people have already started talking."

"Talking? There's a video circulating." J tells us as he reaches my locker.

"Wait seriously?"

"Yeah. BTW why is Nate there in the video?" J asks suspiciously.

Oh right. J, Dex, Al and Stacy don't know. 

"We were out for a coffee. That's it. Don't give me that look." J doesn't look convinced but he drops it.

"Any which ways you guys don't need to worry about Colton. Stacy is taking good care of him." Colin smirks and helps me change the topic.

"Where is Stacy?" Seth asks once again.

"Here I am." Stacy entered in her high heels with a huge smile on her face.

"You tied me to a fucking rope!" Seth pounced on her. Well not literally, because Stacy is pretty fragile physically. But like verbally.

"Well, I had to keep you still. It was nothing personal. Iw as just too blinded with my fire of revenge." She smirks.

"You're way too calm. Where is he?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"You've disappointed me Val, to be honest. " She pouts.

"Why? Because I didn't kill him at the moment? Too many people, too many witnesses. Plus I had to go somewhere with Nate, and a bloody dress was against the code."

"Oh yeah, how'd that go btw?" Carrie asks me.

"I'm sure it ended up in a lot of tears." Colin scoffs.

"You're just jealous Colin. It's okay. That's what happens when your sex supply gets cut off." Carrie snorted.

"You would know. When was the last time you got laid? Was it before or after Jake dumped your sorry ass." Colin retorted. There was an eerily long silence. And Colin realized what he had done. He spilled a secret of Carrie. He was not gonna get away with it. He knew that too by his reaction.

"One fucking thing. I swear to god Colin, you just can't keep your mouth shut can you?" Carrie pounces on him. Literally.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I swear to god I didn't mean to. It just slipped out of my mouth. I'll make it up to you."

"HOW!?" SHe shouts as he pulls on his hair tightly.

"I'll tell you where Colton is!" He saved himself quickly. Only he didn't know that he got out of a small hole to jump into a ten times bigger hole. Because what he hasn't realised is that being blacklited by Carrie is a hundred times better than being blacklisted by Stacy.

"You snitch!" Stacy slaps him and drags him somewhere off.

"Wow. What just happened?" J asks.

"You and Jake broke up?" Seth looked at Carrie with concern.