Chapter Eighteen

"Ha. Ha. Shawn, I'm sure you find this hilarious but it is not. Stop it." Brittany grunts. One look at me and she was ready to bark, I mean barf.

Yup, that's my bitch, I mean gift.

Brittany on a leash. Specially after how we left things the last time...Turns out she actually went and fetched. My day cannot get any better.

"Okay, how?" Carrie manages to ask between her laughs.

"What are we doing here? I thought this would be like a unknown pub. I did not know that these little cows would be here." Brittany keeps on complaining.

"Bad doggy. Didn't your boyfriend train you properly? Oh wait. I forgot. You don't have a boyfriend." Shawn smirks at her and she shuts up.

"No Al, you are an idio-whoa what?" Stacy shows up with Al and the others following behind. She stops when she sees Ryan. 

"Wait what?" Then her eyes fall on Brittany on a dog collar and she loses it. She literally falls on the ground by laughing so hard. The others aren't any different.

"Okay Al, I forgive you. This makes up for your terrible driving." Stacy speaks between chuckles.

Al also doesn't defend his driving skills because he's way too fucking busy laughing at Bitchany.

See the pun?

Nate and Andres also join us. Their reactions? Not so same.

"Britt?" Nate looks at her.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Brittany literally facepalms herself.

"You two know each other?" I ask him.

"Wait, how do you know him?" Shawn asks me.

"He's my fiancé." I shrug.

"Your what?" Brittany reacts.

"I feel like saying its a small world, but I don't think the timing's correct yet." Al stage whispers to Stacy. She nods in response.

"Hey Britt. Long time no see." Andres greets her awkwardly.

"You got engaged? And to her!??" She completely ignores Andres.

"What do you mean by her? I have a name you know." I grunt.

"Shut up Valerie." She scowls at me.

"Hey, talk respectfully." Nate defends me.

"And I thought you were smarter than this. Here I was thinking you have brains. But no. You are just as dumb as these two." Britt points at Ryan and Shawn.

"Well these two own you for the moment. So they must be at least a little bit smart." Carrie defends them.

"I knew she liked me." Ryan punches his fist in the air.

"Wait, they own you? So you've finally sold yourself huh?" Nate glares at Britt.

"All thanks to you. You just couldn't wait a day more before breaking up with me could you? Now I lost the bet. And I have to be his fucking pet for the rest of the month." She scowls again.

"Breaking up? You two dated?" I look at Nate expectantly.

"Well uh." He seems embarrassed.

"Oh poor you. I feel bad. Having to date that?" I rub his shoulder comfortingly. Stacy snorts and then chuckles.

"Stacy, keep it shut." Britt scowls. She just keeps on scowling...

"Bad doggy. You need training. Lucky for Shawn, I just happen to be a master at teaching bitches a lesson." Stacy winks at Shawn.