Chapter Eleven

I swear these two

I swear these two...

Dex pinched Stacy's arm to shut her up and she shrieked and slapped his arm in return. And obviously Dex hit back and so the two got into a full blown fight.

Al looked at me and Carrie and said, "I'll shut up before you two start abusing me."

"You better do."

"Bully." He muttered.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Blood! I said Blood!" He covered up.

We looked down and saw that there was actually blood on the floor.

"Oh my god! Guys he's bleeding!" Carrie announces. Everyone looks down and panics.

"We're here." J stops the bus and announces. Its like he doesn't care that there's a guy's brain all over the bus's floor.

We quickly carry Nick to the cabin and call the camping nurse. In an hour Nick is as fine as before. He just bumped his shoulder into the edge of the seat and reopened a few old stitches. That's why he was bleeding.

"Now that Nick's done with his dramas" Stacy taunts, "I'm heading over to the cliff." And without waiting for anyone, she dumps all her bags just outside the cabin and runs towards the cliff.

"She's so irresponsible!" Al comments but then he drops his bags too and runs after her.

"WHAT THE-" Carrie shouts angrily and then she also throws her bags on the ground and runs after the two.

"The rest of you go too. I'm tired so I'll stay with Nick in the cabin." Dex tells us. I think Colin and J probably feel bad for a second for leaving the two like that, but me, my neighbour- I'm just gonna call him Paul- and Seth just drop our bags like everyone else and run out of there without any remorse.

By the time we get to the cliff Stacy and Carrie have already stripped to their swim suits (which we were all wearing under our clothes) and are stripping- wait... Are they stripping Al?

"Oh my god, that poor guy!" Seth rushes to help out Al.

"Save me Seth! These two are raping me!!" Al shouts.

"As if. I'd rather rape a tarantula." Carrie scoffs.

"We're just helping you out with your fear of heights Al." Stacy says sweetly. Way too sweetly.

"Really? You're just trying to help? How are you helping him with his fear of heights by ripping his clothes off his body!?" Seth demands. Stacy leaves Al and then starts clawing on Seth's clothes.

"Oh my god! HELP!!" Seth runs around the area as Stacy follows him with a tight hold on his shorts.

Paul and I just watch the scene unfold.

"You should probably help him out." Colin comes up behind me.

"You scared me!" I sigh. Paul chuckles and then decides that he should help Seth out a bit.