Chapter 1

Authors Note: Ok ok. I know, first thing you see is an authors note, I know how much people hate authors notes, I know, I hate them too but bear with me(bad pun intended). I don't know if I'll be finishing my Black Butler fan fic cause I got really bored with it; so I made a new fan fic, I already wrote it down on paper, the first chapter anyway, and I really like it so author note done. Enjoy!
Your/name:Y/N
Nickname:N/N
Hair Length:H/L
Hair Color:H/C
Eye Color:E/C
Favorite Color:F/C
Birth Date(birthday): January 16th
Thoughts are in this print (all fancy).
Authors notes are in bold.
Reader in bold and underlined
Narrator in bold, underlined, and all fancy.
•—————————————————————•
"Y/N! Hurry up! You said we were gonna be at the opera house by noon!" Yelled a little boy with short H/C hair and green eyes.

Both Y/N and her little brother were both poor, living in a rundown, abandoned shack/house thing for just a little over a year. Their parents were both blamed for the murder of(at the time) Prima Donna, Chevrolet Boucher. Because of that, their parents had to go on the run from the police, leaving their 6 year old daughter and their new born son on the steps of an orphanage. Now, I know(Alexander is here and he— oh sorry, I'll stop) this leaves a lot of questions. Who killed Chevrolet? Why was she killed? What happened to the children? Well...let's just say at the time, before Chevrolet was murdered. Charpentier and Travers Paris were the best singers and composer the Palais Garnier opera house(Paris Opera House) had. Once Chevrolet Boucher auditioned for the main lead in an opera, written by M. Paris, and got the part, a certain 12 year old, masked boy, was mad.

"I'm coming Lin! Just wait a second!" Y/N yelled at her little brother. She was trying to find her shoes but couldn't. "Lin! Did you take my shoes?"

"No. Why would I-" Lin was interrupted.

"Nevermind! I found them!" Y/N put her shoes on and quickly left her broken down house with her 13 year old brother. Y/N was wearing a plain, cream colored dress while Lin wore some pants and a shirt. They saved up the money to buy new clothes and shoes. They both promised to each other that once they got new clothes and new shoes, they'd audition to join the opera, just like their parents did.

"I can't believe that we're actually going to join the opera!" Lin cheerfully said to his older sister.

"We have to audition first! There's still a good chance that we might not even make it!"

"Don't say that! You're amazing! Not to mention smart!" Lin excitedly yelled.

"Please, calm down," Y/N chuckled, "they may not need more people."

"Didn't you say that Mom and Dad worked at the opera house?"

"Yes, they were amazing. When they sang together...it was like they were inseparable. It was truly magical." Y/N thought back when she was 5, looking at her mom and dad sing.

"If they were that good...then why did they leave?" Lin asked. Y/N thought for a second.

"That...I do not know."

"Well, I know that you are just as good. Maybe even better!"

"Haha, well, I'm not sure about that but, I know that we both get our talent from our parents."

"Who taught you how to sing and read music?"

"Dad taught me how to learn to read sheet music but I learned quick. I was also able to compose a little."

"You truly are amazing."

"Why thank you, Lin." After about 3 more minuets of walking, they arrived at the opera house. Y/N stopped, causing Lin to stop. Y/N looked up at the opera house with a little nervousness in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"I never thought that I'd be singing again...here, at the opera house." Lin trotted up to Y/N and held her hands, causing her to look down into her younger brother's sparkling, green eyes.

"No need to be nervous! We'll do great and live better than we had before now!" Y/N couldn't help but smile and hug the little H/C haired boy.

"You're so sweet." Y/N softly said. Lin chuckled.

"Hurry up! I can't wait to start our new life!" Lin said and pulled his sister into the building.