Chapter 9

"Lin. You up?" Y/N asked while walking into her room.

"Mmmm, yaaa." Lin said in a sleepy voice. Y/N walked towards the middle of the room and found Lin in the same spot she left him, but awake. "How did I end up on the floor?" Lin sat up.

"Well, someone had such a great night of sleep. They didn't even wake up when they fell from the bed." Y/N chuckled while pulling Lin up from the ground. "How did you sleep?"

"The most comfortable bed I've ever slept on." Lin said while picking up his stuff, Y/N helping him. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine. Guess who I saw, or met." Y/N smirked.

"Who?"

"Guess."

"Ummm. Mom and Dad?"

"No, they left 13 years ago."

"Hmmmm." Lin looked like he was actually thinking for once. "I give up."

"How about...a masked man?"

"No way."

"Way. I accidentally bumped into him."

"What did he say?!"

"He didn't say much."

"Really?" Lin said, disappointed.

"What were you expecting?! Him telling me his actual name?"

"Yes."

"Geez kid." Y/N said while rubbing her forehead and a hand on her hip. "Go get dressed. We need to get to breakfast and then get to rehearsals."

"Ok!"

TimeSkip

Y/N and Lin were instructed to stand on the side of backstage. The ballerinas were rehearsing The Ballet Of Hannibal. "So this is one of Dad's op—" Lin was interrupted.

"No. Think of Me was made by him, but I guess someone put it into an opera."

"Cool. You gonna copyright it? Cause I can't find Dad's name under Think of Me." Lin said while looking through the programme for Hannibal.

"You don't know out parents name."

"Then what's their name?" Lin said looking up at his sister.

"Our father's name is Travers an—" Lin looked back down at the programme.

"Well, I don't see his name. So are you gonna-"

"No Lin. Who made the opera?" Lin looked at the name under the title of the opera.

"Destler."

"That's it? Just Destler? No last name...no, no first name?"

"Ya, it only says Destler." Y/N looked over Lin's shoulder to see the programme. She put one hand on her hip and the other fingers on her chin, narrowing her eyes in concentration.

"Hmmmm, must be someone who doesn't who doesn't like the public...or it's a girl."

"You mean...like the phantom?"

"Could be."

"Wow. So the phantom's last name is Destler." Lin said.

"Don't get your head in a twist. There's a good chance that he might not even be Destler."

"Doesn't hurt to dream."

"I won't call that dreaming." Y/N scoffed while crossing her arms and looked back at the ballerinas. "Plus, I've been dreaming that our parents would come back but they never did."