Chapter 8

After saying 'goodbye,' Y/N started heading back to her room. But once she turned a corner, she bumped into something. It caused her to stumble back a bit and was about to fall but two strong arms wrapped around her waist, catching her. She looked up to see a tall man with a white mask. He is a good foot taller than Y/N. "Ummm. H-Hello." He looks—wait! Y/N stood up straight, the man letting go of her. She took a few steps back and pointed at him, her eyes wide. "You're him! The Phantom of the Opera!" Erik's eyes widen a little but went back to normal, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Indeed." He was testing her. When Y/N first met him, she didn't run away. She was fascinated by him. Which he was surprised about. Everyone would run away, but not the six year old Y/N. Six year old Y/N would be the only person to thank him, except for her parents once and Lin yesterday. If this Y/N was truly the person he's thinking about, then Y/N won't run away.

"Thank you." She said bluntly, but a little grateful at the same time. Erik was taken aback by this.

"W-What?"

"Thank you for showing Lin to the food court yesterday. I don't know what I would do if he got lost and couldn't find his way back in these mazes of the Opera House." She shook her head. "So thanks, and thank you for catching me. Welp, see you around." Y/N waved then left to her room. Erik chuckled while looking at Y/N's disappearing body. That's Y/N Paris alright. But where has she been? Where did Linville come from? Why was she poor for the past year and a half? Wait... why did she say 'thank you' to me...a monster? Erik then left to check up on Christine.

YA! Two chapters down in a two hour long flight! Be grateful dear readers cause it's gonna be hard to do this again! Good luck to all of you and have a great day!