Chapter 1

A/N: The picture above is of Olivia Holt, who is my face claim for Vanessa Morgan.

I had just gotten back from my clarinet lessons. My roommate, Vanessa, was already at the dorm and had Sherlock already pulled up on Netflix. She was going to introduce me to the show tonight. "So, we're starting from episode 1, right?" I asked. "Yep," said Vanessa. But when she clicked on the episode, the TV started glowing. "What's going on?" she asked. "I don't know," I said. Suddenly, I felt myself being sucked into the TV. "Help me!" I exclaimed.

When I came out of the portal, I found myself in London. I turned around to see the portal. But when I ran to it, it closed before I could go through it. "No, please! Take me back! I don't belong here!" I exclaimed. But it was no use. The portal didn't come back. Then, I sunk down to the ground and started to cry. "Someone help me," I whispered.

Eventually, I had given up on getting home and found a bench to sleep on. When I woke up the next day, a man with short blonde hair was hovering over me. "Miss, why were you sleeping on a bench?" he asked as I sat up. I couldn't tell him the truth. So, I decided to make up a story. "Well, my family died in a car crash and I lost my house. I didn't have anywhere to go, so I ended up here," I said. "I'm terribly sorry for your loss. What is your name?" he asked. "Alis Harrison," I said, keeping my name. "Nice to meet you, Alis. My name is John Watson," he said as he helped me up. "Nice to meet you as well, John," I said as I shook his hand. "I was just taking a stroll around Russel Square Park. Would you like to join me?" he asked. "I would love to," I said.