Chapter 5: 2091

~April 7th, 2090, Reston System~

Tristan threw a punch at Jacob. Jacob fell to the floor and re-positioned his jaw. "Who's this?" Sam asked not recognizing a young Tristan. "It's Tristan." Jacob said. Tristan looked around. "Where am I? What's going on?" Tristan asked about ready to kill Jacob. "We're on a ship, the very ship I attained this." Jacob said showing Tristan the staff. "Why do your eyes look different? Also, why does the staff feel.. different?" Tristan asked easing off Jacob. "I got this blindness from fighting Sam, and in doing so, I unlocked the full power and the Neo Form of The Staff." Jacob explained pointing at the darkness. "I'm Sam, he thinks I'm over there." Sam whispered into Jacob's ear. "How did I get here?" Tristan asked. "I revived you. It's 2091, Tristan. Your daughter is dead, her husband is dead, your grandson is in the foster system, and I'm your father in law." Jacob explained. "How's that even possible? You killed Melissa." Tristan said angrily. "A bunch of time traveling. We're going to a planet called Monumentium. I bought a place on there. Since it has no population it'll be the perfect place to train." Jacob said. "Train for what?" Tristan asked. "I'll explain on the way." Jacob said. Jacob, Sheila, Sam, and the newly revived Tristan Grave went to Monumentium. 

~Monumentium~

Jacob explained what was happening. "We have to stop her!" Tristan yelled. "Two years, we have to train for two years." Jacob said. "Why two?" Sheila asked annoyed. "You're getting a new robot arm, you'll need to use that, we're going to perfect an art known as artifact fusion, you need to unlock the Neo or Ultra form of The Gauntlet, Sam needs to learn to better control The Necklace, and Tristan needs to be stronger than he was when he first died." Jacob explained. "Let's just get this over with." Sheila said rolling her eyes. Sam was excited, and Tristan was wary on trusting and training with his former enemy. "I have one question." Tristan said. "What's that?" Jacob asked. "You said you last remember me after you paralyzed me. Why is it that I was revived without paralysis?" Tristan asked. "I brought back the best version of you that I knew. The one that nuked an island to kill a demon. Even though that plan failed, it is the most commendable action I have ever seen. " Jacob answered looking at Tristan and smiling. Tristan nodded, of course, without Jacob's knowledge.

~April 8th, 2090, London~

The Architect and her robot arrived at London. London, and Brazil, have the biggest armies on Earth. London's was unprepared for the attack. Earth still had no fleet, and soldiers couldn't call down any mechs. The Architect blew up London completely with only eight shots. Earth was slowly running out of resources. The Architect continued to attack every town in Britain. She won easily. The very few survivors were stranded there, left to die. There's no food, supplies, water, or ships left. Britain was a desolate wasteland. She left Earth with that show of power. "This is the easiest mission I've ever taken." The Architect said to CLYDE as they warped back to the Gilt system. "It's also the worst." CLYDE argued. "Shut up!" The Architect said annoyed with his attitude. "At least I'm not the weakest general in the entire empire." CLYDE said as he rolled away. "It's not my fault! I just don't get picked to do a lot of stuff!" The Architect protested. "I'll always wonder how you and general Justin got together." CLYDE said as he got off the throne and entered The Architect's palace. They refueled the robot and went back to Earth on April 10th.

~April 10th, 2090, Brazil~   

Her next attack was Brazil. This time, Earth had received help from Phillip. It didn't matter. The robot barely got a scratch on it, but it got one scratch nonetheless. Brazil and Phillip's fleet were destroyed. James, Michelle, and Elias decided to join this fight. They helped Tony, Skyler, and Ben create project Helios. They landed on top of the robot, where The Architect was. All three attempted to punch her, but The Architect dodged and grabbed Michelle and James. "I understand you two moved your daughter off world. Shame. I was hoping to kill her myself." The Architect said as she threw them off. Their Helios armor broke their fall, but the armor also broke. Elias was thrown off next, but she crushed his helmet and punched him in the gut beforehand. Elias was the next hero of 'The Battle Of Morganite' to die. James and Michelle called down a ship before The Architect fired her last shot on Brazil.

~September 30th, 2090, Earth's Moon~

The Earth had finally been destroyed. The planet had only a few survivors, those of which were unknown to the Alliance and would die very soon. Tony, James, Skyler, Ben, and Michelle are the only members of Project Helios that survived. Earth was once one of the most powerful empires in the Alliance, and it was reduced to rubble in only a few months. The Moon was abandoned and destroyed. It was blown away in three shots. The rubble was the size of asteroids and they all landed on Earth. Didn't matter much.

~January 1st, 2091, Quell, Jiltren City~

Phillip, Lucine, Samantha, and Gillian, the remaining leaders of the Planetary Alliance, held a meeting to discuss how to deal with this nonsense. The entire Earth star system has been turned to rubble. Trillions lay dead. 

The conference room was a large oval room with a large oval table and chairs. Most of them were empty. "We can always deploy the Peace-Keepers." Samantha suggested. The Peace-Keepers are a group of elite soldiers that are a tad weaker than Helios soldiers. "Better yet, Hivekillers." Gillian said. The Hivekillers are the weakest elite soldier group in the Alliance, they are used to combat Hive. "The Peace-Keepers are stronger, and there's no point. Almost all of them are dead." Samantha argued. "We'll deploy the Peace-Keepers when she attacks next." Phillip said. "That was the most democratic shit of all time." Lucine said chiming in. "Do you have any suggestions?" Phillip asked. The door opened and Lexan Santiago, the former leader of the Earth system, came in. "I do." Lexan said taking a seat in William's old chair. "How are you still alive?!" Everyone asked in shock. "I didn't go to Earth when I retired three years ago. I moved to Grotia. It's a really beautiful planet." Lexan answered. "Thank you." Phillip said since he's a Grotian. "What's your suggestion?" Samantha asked. "We use Celestial's laser. It's been almost two years since the Starmind attacked it and the nukes went off. The radiation won't be gone, but our radiation suits will be able to withstand it. We'll use the Peace-Keepers as decoys. Then we'll take back Celestial and fire the laser after we retreat the Peace-Keepers." Lexan suggested. "I agree with Lexan's idea. Who else is with me?" Lucine asked. Everyone else raised their hand. "Alright, let's do this." Samantha said as she ran out of the room to inform her generals, Joseph, Ava, and Roderick, about the plan.