Chapter 15: A New Ally?

~August 23rd, 8:00 am, 2095, Outside Grotia's capital~

Parker's pilot landed right outside Grotia's capital. "Why are we looking for this 'CLYDE'?" Jill asked annoyed as she, Tule, Jake, and Parker walked out of the ship. "You three beat The Architect last month, that's why." Parker said. "Do we get to see some explosions?" Jake asked excited. "I hope not, but knowing you three, yeah." Parker answered wondering how he got in that situation. "Sweet." Jake said smiling and grabbing a grenade from his pocket. "How long have you had that?" Tule asked. "20 years." Jake answered. "You're not even 20! None of us are!" Tule argued. "Exactly." Jake said as he pointed his finger at Tule. "Can we just get this over with?" Jill asked annoyed. "Don't be like that, sweet cheeks." Tule flirted. "You're not my type." Jill said annoyed. She walked ahead of the group. "She's playing hard to get. I'm everyone's type." Tule said to Jake. "I'm not gay." Jake said thinking Tule was flirting with him. Jake ran to catch up with Jill. "Record scratch, freeze frame. It's one of these moments again." Tule said to himself. "What?" Parker asked. "Oh, I forgot you were here." Tule said walking away. Parker rolled his eyes in annoyance and boarded his ship. 

~August 24th, 6:00 am, 2095, A jungle outside Grotia's capital~

"It's been a day! Can we give up?!" Jill asked very annoyed. "23 hours." Jake said. "What?" Jill asked. "It's been 23 hours, and a day on Grotia is 25 hours." Jake answered. "Let's just go find CLYDE and get this over with, okay?" Tule said bumping into both of them on purpose. "Don't hit me." Jill said annoyed. "God, you're one of those 'teen angst' teens, aren't you?" Tule asked super annoyed. "What's that supposed to mean, Earthling?" Jill asked annoyed. Tule ignored her. "Let's go." Tule said wanting to get the job over with. "Smuggler scum." Jill thought to herself. "That escalated quickly. Here, I'll help!" Jake shouted as he grabbed his grenade. "No, don't!" Jill and Tule shouted as they tried to tackle him, but he threw the grenade. "It didn't explode?!" Jill asked relieved. "I didn't pull it." Jake said as it was thrown back at him. "The hell?" Jill asked. "I found our little buddy." Tule said as he grabbed CLYDE out of a bush. "Let me go!" CLYDE said angrily. "Are you the second CLYDE or the first CLYDE?" Tule asked curiously. "What?! She replaced me?! Let me go, I need to find that bitch!" CLYDE yelled angrily. "Are you talking about The Architect?" Tule asked. "Yes! Now let me go! I need to find her!" CLYDE yelled. "Weren't we supposed to find the second one?" Jill asked. "Can we blow this one up then?" Jake asked. CLYDE looked at Tule. "Please don't kill me." CLYDE said with puppy eyes. "We're not killing you. We're supposed to capture CLYDE two, or dos. CLYDE: The Sequel, I don't know. CLYDE: Second Coming, that's its name." Tule said. Jill giggled a little bit. "How'd that little guy even get here?" Jake asked. "Well, I was flying through space, alone, helpless, and then Jacob ran into me. I stowed away on his ship. He came here to do some more training and then I left the ship and got lost." CLYDE answered. 

Tule put CLYDE down. "Alright, CLYDE, do you have a motion tracker like The Architect?" Tule asked. "I do actually. I have noticed some movements, but I thought is was some kind of animal. It might CLYDE: Second Coming now that I think about it ." CLYDE said bringing up a holographic projection of his motion tracker. "I'm keeping him." Jill said. "Sorry, lass, I found him, he's mine." Jake said. "Hey guys." CLYDE said trying to get Tule and Jill's attention. The two were yelling at each other on who gets to 'keep CLYDE'. "Guys!" Jake shouted because he heard CLYDE. "What?!" Jill and Tule yelled at the same time. "CLYDE wants to speak." Jake said. "That motion I was talking about, it's right behind you." CLYDE said pointing at CLYDE 2.0. "They look exactly the same." Jake said confused on which was which. "You two are the loudest bunch I've ever met, and I used to live with The Architect and her ex-husband." CLYDE 2.0 said. "That wasn't you! That was me!" CLYDE yelled angrily. "Who are you?" CLYDE 2.0 asked recognizing himself. "I'm the original, CLYDE: The Sequel!" CLYDE yelled angrily. "What's going on right on?" Jill asked confused. 

"Screw you!" Both CLYDE and CLYDE 2.0 yelled. "How about we all calm down and go back to Jiltren?" Tule asked. "No!" Everyone yelled. "Why not?" Tule asked. "Look up." Jill said annoyed. Tule looked up and they were surrounded by Victorian ships. "How did this happen?!" Tule asked in shock. "You were confused and then they warped in." Jill explained. "You're under arrest for conspiracy against the Victorian!" The pilots said through their ship's speakers. "I don't understand what's happening anymore!" Tule said as he turned on his communicator with Parker. "I don't have any more grenades." Jake said. "Parker, help. The Victorian is here." Tule whispered into his communicator as he put his hands up. "Not you, smuggler, we're talking about the robots!" The pilots said. Parker warped in at that moment and blew the Victorian ships out of the sky. He landed in a nearby clearing. Tule, Jill, Jake, CLYDE, and CLYDE 2.0 went to Parker's ship. "How'd they know you were here?" Parker asked. "They were after the robots." Tule said as he moved and revealed CLYDE and CLYDE 2.0 to Parker. They were sissy fighting. 

"Hi." Parker said annoyed and tired. They continued fighting. "Why were the Victorian after you?" Parker asked. "I sent them a holocall saying I was going to kill them with a nuke." CLYDE 2.0 said as he stopped fighting. "Where's The Architect?" CLYDE asked as he hit CLYDE 2.0. "I'll take you to her, let's go." Parker said tired as everyone boarded his ship.