Chapter 21: 2097

~October 2nd, 2096, Robot Syndicate Spire~

Tristan coughed up blood. "No!" Jacob shouted as he and Sheila separated. Even Sheila was saddened. Sam quickly looked back at Tristan McClain. She blasted Tristan McClain which made him separate. "We need him." Jacob said looking down. "What do you mean?" Sheila asked. "Tristan Grave, we need him. Everyone is here because of him. If he didn't venture the stars, none of us would be together. We need him to find people." Jacob explained. "What people?" Sheila asked. "Last year, during the Hive outbreak, we went to the Andromeda Galaxy and we were on a planet called Morganite. I wanted to return there, and I knew Tristan could help me. He could help me because he can find anything, bravery, people, hope, love, or even the good in anyone." Jacob said looking at The Architect. Sheila thought about what Jacob said and she understood. "This is a lost mission;" Martin said looking at crew. "It's time to go!" Martin shouted at Jacob. Jacob nodded. "Let them leave, Sam. We won this fight." The Architect said. Sam nodded as everyone returned to their ships.

~October 3rd~

The time travelers, Martin and his crew, and Jacob and his crew rendezvoused outside the atmosphere of Monumentium. The four ships engaged a cylinder from their hull that allowed them to board one another. They met inside the Fast-Forward, which is the biggest ship. McClain was sitting in his floating wheelchair covered by shadows without anyone noticing. "Where's McClain?" Jacob asked Tristan McClain. "Tending to his injuries." Tristan answered. Everyone stood in a circle in the 'living area' of the Fast-Forward. Wulford sat on the first step of the staircase that led up to the bridge. "What are we going to do now?" Stu asked. Most people shrugged. "The Alliance will be converted in only a few hours. There's not enough time to stop The Architect." Caitlin said. "We can still try!" Kurt protested. "Simmer down, Kurt." Wulford ordered. "How about we give up." Sheila said hopelessly. "What?" Everyone except McClain asked. "We can't win, so let's give up." Sheila suggested hopelessly. "Say that again." Jacob said angrily. "Fuck you! I'm leaving!" Sheila shouted walking away. McClain discreetly followed her in his floating wheelchair. Sheila was about to disengage her boarding tube, but she was stopped by McClain. "What do you want?" Sheila asked angrily. "You have two artifacts on this ship, if you're so content with leaving then I will need them." McClain said. "Why?" Sheila asked making sure she had The Gauntlet on. "For the greater good." McClain answered.

"We don't need her." Jacob said looking back at the crowd. "What does that mean?" Wulford asked. "Yeah, what?" Martin asked. "We don't need her to win." Jacob said as McClain entered with The Staff. Sheila flew off. McClain handed Jacob The Staff. "We're going into hiding, all of us." McClain ordered. "What?! Why?!" Stu asked. "We need help if we're going to win." McClain said. "So you expect us to submit to The Architect's rule?!" Jacob asked angrily. "He's right!" Martin yelled over the commotion. "As members of Wul, we know exactly how powerful Gorth is. Wul will not assist the Alliance in this matter." Ota said. Eliza, Gus, Gorf, and Martin nodded in agreement. The five returned to Martin's ship and flew away. The Stream-Head crew agreed with their captain, despite their better judgement. 

~March 30th, 2097, RSU2 RSP5 (commonly known as Trite)~

Jacob was at his shack by himself. The entire universe is under Robot Syndicate control. Thousands of Robot Syndicate generals have already came to 'RSU2'. Jacob declined an invitation to become one. A knock came from the door. Jacob walked over to it slowly and carefully to make sure he didn't trip. He opened the door. John, Jasmine, Robert, McClain, the rest of the Stream-Head crew, and a few unfamiliar faces were there. Of course, Jacob only heard those who spoke to him. "Hey, Jacob!" John and Jasmine said happily as they hugged him. "Who are you guys?" Jacob asked not recognizing them by their voices. "It's us, John and Jasmine." They answered. "We have been on Morganite since 2089. It's good to see you after all this time." Robert said shaking Jacob's hand through the hug. "My crew and I spent the past few months recruiting the humans from Morganite to our cause." McClain explained. "What are you talking about?" Jacob asked recognizing McClain. "Cause?" Jacob asked confused. "We're starting a rebellion. We're bringing down the Robot Syndicate in this universe. We want you to help us." McClain said smiling.