Chapter 2 part 2

Lana needed a nap but she was curious about what was in that letter she received from the lawyer.  She took the envelope with its contents in it and opened up the letter. 

It read;

Dear Elana,

Welcome to Heartsshire, England and I hope your flight was good.   

I have enclosed 500 in British currency for places that don't take credit cards and a credit card for anything else you would need for 1000 British pounds.  All yours to keep.   The hotel/bed & breakfast is one of the finest in this part of England, please enjoy all the amenities there.  It is all taken care of.   Cooper will be your chauffeur and tour guide while you are here.  He will take care of you.  

I have enclosed a phone that you can use while you are here, unlimited international calling, texting, and data.  Yours to keep for whenever you come back here again.  Don't use your own cellular phone while here, you will get a hefty bill when you return.  I have inserted phone numbers of interest and the numbers of people to whom you will meet which I have already given you in your email.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and let Cooper show you a good time while here.

Thank you and enjoy your time here.  It will be worth it.

Darryl Ryan

Lana was in awe of everything.  She was in a whirl spin, not believing any of this as if in a dream that she will wake up from soon.

"Oh shoot." She said out loud remembering that she didn't let anyone know she made it safe.  Thinking everyone must be worried she is abducted.

Taking out her laptop she quickly connected to the free WiFi and went directly to Facebook posting that she had made it safe and sound with some pictures she uploaded of the view.  Before logging off she sent Laura a private message telling her that she will chat with her later with more details.

Closing her laptop, making sure the door was locked, Elana grabbed a quick shower then took a nap only to be awoken by the phone.  It was Cooper.

"Hi Elana it's Cooper, Uncle Darryl gave me your number.  Did I wake you? "  He asked.

"Yes and no.  I can't sleep." 

"Why is that?" He asked.

"So many things on my mind right now.  I did, however, managed to catch a few winks." She admitted.

"I am right outside if you want to take a tour around town," Cooper said not giving her a chance to say no.

She looked out the window and true as his word, he was standing outside next to his car looking up at her window.  She waved at him and said. "Can you give me a few minutes to freshen up?  You are welcome to come in if you like."

"That's ok, I will wait here and enjoy my fag." He said smiling at her in the window.

Lana snickered to herself at the word fag.  She too smoked but had no idea he did and never even thought about it since she had gotten in England, now she craved for one but never had any.  The first stop would be the store to buy some.

"Ok, I will be right down."

Hanging up the phone she freshened up and joined Darryl at his car.

"That was quick." He said opening the door for her.

"Just a minute, please.  You don't happen to have an extra fag to spear do ya?"  Lana said with a little giggle using his word for a cigarette.

"Ha ha, fag, you are funny.  I never knew you smoked." Cooper laughed.