Chapter 5 Part 4

When the plane landed in England, Laura was amazed.  She had this vision that the airport would be small, she was wrong. "Wow, this is so big, so glad I didn't make my first trip here by myself." 

"I know, I felt the same way when I came here last month," Lana said after they went through customs. " I thought I was never going to find my way out of here."

"I still get like that whenever I return home," Cooper said as he headed towards the luggage carrousel. 

While watching the carousel go around, Lana spoke up. "Just wait until we get in the car.  Which reminds me.  How are we getting to the B&B? " 

"Of course a Limo.  Once you go limo you can't go back " Cooper said laughing. 

"That would be cool.  I really enjoyed the Limo ride a couple of days ago." Laura remembered.

"Get used to it, that's the only way you will be getting around while you are here.  It won't be as big as the one I had in Canada but it will be extravagant. "

"Cooper, just because we have a lot of money, it doesn't mean that we can waste it on a limo when you can drive,"  Lana stressed.

"Lana Darling, I have been driving your mother around for years and when driving you don't get to see much.  I want to be able to see the world even if it is just my hometown." Cooper said as he helped the ladies off with their luggage.

"Ok. I see your point." Lana smiled " I did enjoy not having to drive when I was here." 

"Limo would be nice Lana.  It would be a treat for me." Laura said excitedly.

"Sorry ladies but we are getting a limo regardless you want it or not,"  Cooper said with a little giggle.

The drive to the B&B scared Laura as well as excited her.  She was taking snapshots and videos all along the way except when big vehicles came towards them.  To Laura as well as Lana, it felt as if the vehicles were on the wrong side of the road.  A couple of times it even startled Cooper.

"Hey, Laura, get ready with your camera," Lana said looking towards the B&B which was just around the corner. "We are just about at our destination." 

Laura's eyes lit up as she clicked away on her camera. "Oh my God.  It is so much bigger than what you showed me & more so than expected. " 

"Would you like to go to a pub and grab a drink and a meal once the  luggage has been brought  into the cottage?" Cooper suggested when they arrived at the Estate.

Both girls agreed also agreeing on not going inside the hotel until they returned from the pub.

"I am so tired right now, I can sleep but I am also starving.  So yes, better to not go inside until we have eaten." Lana said. 

"I am so excited to see inside the Estate but yes, I am tired and starving.  The food on the plane is not the best.  We have all month to see the B&B, let's go eat." Laura added.

"Ok, I will ring in to have Charles come get our luggage and bring it in,"  Cooper said as he rang for Charles.

Cooper got the driver to take them to the main door and asked Charles to bring their luggage to the cottage in the garden and make sure that it is prepared as requested for the guest.

"I still can't believe the view I am seeing right now, Lana, and we are going to be staying here for the whole time?"  Laura smiled widely looking over the Estate while they both stand outside the Limo waiting for Cooper to return.