chapter twenty-seven

Swinging my feet through the warm pool water I took in the beautiful crescent moon. I relaxed pushing back everything that stressed me out.

"Mama." Leo called out.

Following his voice, he stood beside me handing me his phone. I took from him looking smiling as the girls began speaking at once excitedly.

"I miss y'all too." I chuckled softly at Mariah. She was laying on Ryann stomach blocking Ryann with her curly Afro.

"Are you having fun with Tabitha?" I asked Ryann after speaking to Mariah.

"Yes, we made ice cream." She smiled catching me on everything they did since we've been gone.

"When are y'all coming back?" She asked.

"To-"

"Saturday." Leo answered before I could reappearing from out the house taking a seat beside me resting his feet in the pool.

"A whole week?" Ryann asked in confusion and shock. I glanced up at Leo in confusion because this was suppose to be a weekend trip. He took the phone and began negotiating with her.  She negotiated after agreeing with Mariah.

"Deal." They agreed to go to Disney for Christmas break.  Leo pulled me closer so I could join in the rest of the conversation.

I laid my head on his naked chest, "Alright, see you guys when you get home. Love you." Ryann said moments later.

"Good night!" Mariah squealed hoping into the camera.

"Good night. Love you too." Leo and I said in unison before ending the call with girls. Leo smiled, "I love those girls."

"I know."

"Rylee, if our relationship doesn't work out, promise me you won't take Ryann from me." He said staring into my eyes.

I thought about it. Ryann was very comfortable with Leo. She honored him like he was her birth father. She needed to be raised with a male figure in her life to teach her her the correct way women are suppose to be treated.

"If our relationship fail I won't take her away from you." I promised.

He thanked me and entered into the pool as the moonlight lit up the sky with gleaming stars. I slid in the warm water. He immediately me swept off my feet, I giggled holding him tightly as he dumped me into the pool.

Few days later

Leo and I have a few adventurous week and I was so exhausted. My body was aching from all the new positions Leo was trying on me this week.

On top of that we've been out everyday. We went to a carnival on the broad walk, we rode jet skies, shopped, a carriage ride to dinner, and took late night walks on the beach. He definitely made up for our anniversary. Tonight was our last night here we're leaving in the morning. Looking in the mirror I straightened my glittery black dress. It stopped at the knee and it reveled my entire back. Twisting my body for a better view of myself.

"You're my lady." Leo sung with D'Angelo softly coming out the bathroom with his towel tied around his waist.

I smiled placing my gold hoops in my ear and fixing my hair watching Leo appeared from behind my 5'4 frame.

"You look beautiful." He complimented kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled adding the little accessories to my outfit.

When I finished I packed up the luggage while he got dressed. When he finished he put the luggage in the car and we left heading to another destination.

Leo held me securely by his side leading me to the VIP section in the nightclub Leo owned Pressure.

Leo was meeting with one of his business partners he worked with to discuss their last step to create See Thru a new nightclub in Miami.

Sitting on the comfortable seat I glanced over over the dark club. Violet and dark blue spotlights danced through the crowd of people feeling someone's stare but couldn't follow it.

Of course there was a glass dance floor that was Leo's signature.

"I'll be right back." Leo said standing up glancing at his phone.

"If you need me call me." He said looking down at me.

"Okay." I said. He leaned down and kissed my lips before walking away with two bodyguards behind him.

Socializing with some of the females in the section I ate fries listening to the music.

"Peach circo." A woman order sitting beside me at the bar. I ignored her keeping my focus on my cheese fries I've been craving all day.

"I love your dress." She complimented gaining my attention.

"Thank you." I smiled being faced with a beautiful chocolate girl.

"I'm Sydney." She introduced herself. Sydney? Leo's baby mama? That couldn't be.. right?

"Rylee." She smiled glancing down at my Leo necklace.

"It's nice to meet you, Rylee."