Destiel

I ran. I know it was stupid, but I got scared. I mean come on. It's not everyday you hear your boyfriend's an angel and that you, a male, are pregnant with an angel's kid. So do you blame me for leaving? I didn't know where else to go so I went to Bobby's house. Bobby said he wouldn't tell anyone where I was, even Sam. He set up angel blocks so my Ex boyfriend couldn't find us. Bobby helped me a lot with the preparation of the baby. The closer it got to the due date the more paranoid I got. And when it got to the last day I was beyond freaking out.

"Dean calm down," I frowned and stopped pacing. I looked at the door of the nursery and at Bobby.

"How am I supposed to be calm Bobby?" I frowned. And looked down.

"Sorry," I heard Bobby step forward. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"You should talk to sam," I looked at Bobby and shook my head.

"Right.... funny joke Bobby," Bobby sighed and walked off. I was left alone for hours. I didn't think anything of what Bobby had said until there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Sam.

"Dean," Sam's voice was dull and full of pain. I backed up and hit something. I frowned and looked at the ground.

"Sam, why're you here?" I already knew why he was here. I did.

"Dean, Bobby told me everything. You know Cas is looking for you," I looked up, sam was shutting the door and looking at me.

"Well he can search through hell and back," I crossed my arms.

"Dean that's not fair, the kid is his too," I frowned and felt a sharp pain surge through my body. I looked at my stomach then back at my brother when the pain went away.

"He has no rights when he lied to me for months Sam!" He jumped when I raised my voice. He frowned and looked at the ground.

"Dean he had his reasons," I shook my head and slowly walked away. I sat in a chair, the pain coming back even more intense. I gripped the side of the chair and flung my head Back.

"Holy shit," I whispered under my breath.

"Dean?" I looked up at Sam. He had a worried look on his face.

"Where's Bobby?" I groaned as I felt wetness between my legs. I looked down and gasped slightly.

"Oh my god, um. He went into town," sam said as he grabbed his phone. He dialed a number and started running his mouth. I muttered in pain as more pain came along.

"Ok, Dean Bobby's going to meet us at the hospital. Come on Dean, Can you walk?" I shook my head and felt sam help me stand. He got me to his car and started driving. I bit my lip and cussed as he picked up the speed. It was a long time until we finally stopped. He opened the car door and helped me up. I was panting and as soon as he helped me stand I gripped his arm. He helped me towards the entrance. Once we were inside sam got a wheelchair and pushed me to the front desk. A few nurses lead the way to a room. Once in the room sam was kicked out and the nurses helped me get into a gown then into bed. Then they left. I cussed every time a contraction came. And when the most painful one I'd ever felt cane I lost my shit. I yelled out in pain. Two nurses ran in along with a doctor. I heard the flap of angel wings which caused me to look in the direction from where I heard it. There in the doorway stood the one person who I never wanted to see again; Castiel Novak.

"Sir, you can't be in here," one of the nurses, the younger one, said to him. He just pushed past her and towards me.

"Dean," he looked at me and I scooted back. I cussed at the pain that followed.

"Fuck," I closed my eyes again when a contraction came and went, leaving me shaking.

"Sir, you need to leave," I looked up when the contraction ended. I looked at Cas and he looked at me with that emotionless look. He nodded and left the room with the nurse. The doctor got in position and we got started. It all took forever. Three hours to be exact. When it was over I was pushed into a room while I held my daughter. Sam and Bobby were standing there and when I rolled in they stopped. They both looked at me and smiled. They looked down at the baby and Bobby stepped closer.

"Boy or Girl?" Bobby knelt down and looked at the baby's face.

"Girl, her name's Aston Blake," I smiled as I looked down at the baby. She let out a coo and everyone smiled.

"Dean," I looked up at the doorway to see Cas. I frowned and held Ashton close.

"No, you need to leave," Bobby stepped in front of me and Ashton. Sam stood beside him.

"I'm not here to hurt her, I'm just here to talk," Bobby looked back at me. I frowned and nodded. Bobby and Sam sat in chairs. Cas stepped closer and looked at Ashton.

"Why'd you leave Dean?" I frowned and shifted so Cas couldn't see Ashton.

"Why's you lie to me?" Cas frowned and looked at the ground.

"You know that's not fair Dean. If I told you the truth they would've killed you," I frowned and shrugged.

"I'm not going to forgive you, but you are her father," Cas nodded. He looked at Ashton once more then disappeared. Oh god. This kid was going to have a FUCKED up life.