Hawksilver

"Clint, it's not that bad!" I frowned and looked at Pietro. I pulled down my shirt to cover my stomach. I crossed my arms and sat back on our bed.

"Whatever, it's your fault!" I frowned and looked at him. He looked at the ground and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You wanted the baby too," I sighed and nodded. Pietro sat next to me. I leaned against him and sighed.

"Sorry, hormones," he nodded and smiled. He rubbed my back.

"It's fine, I understand," I sat Straight up again. I got back up and walked to the nursery. It was painted pink for our daughter. I couldn't help but smile. I ran my fingers over the edge of the crib. I looked up at where there was wooden letters on the wall. They were set up to say Mary.

"Babe, You should be resting," I turned around and shook my head. I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

"It's fine. It's not like I'm going to go into labor just because I'm standing," Pietro frowned and picked me up I squirmed while he carried me to the couch and set me down.

"Hey!" Pietro smirked and sat beside me. He put an arm around me and forced me to lay down. He laid beside me and soon enough we had fallen asleep.

"Uh, Babe?" I woke up in pain. I looked up at Pietro. He frowned and stepped closer to me. I sat up on the couch and frowned in pain.

"Pietro what time is it?" I rubbed my stomach to sooth the aching muscles. Pietro grabbed his phone and checked the time.

"About 8:30," I nodded and frowned. The pain kept coming and coming.

"Ok, Pietro. I need you to stay calm," he nodded and frowned. He walked to me.

"Pietro, it's time," Pietro got up and picked me up. He carried me to the car and drove off. I shut my eyes.

"Clint, it's ok. Remember. Breathe," I opened my eyes and glared at Pietro.

"Right, cause I forgot to breATHE!" I yelled out in pain. The car jerked forward with great speed. The next fourteen minutes involved cussing, yelling, and a shit ton of pain. Once we stopped Pietro got me out and carried me to the hospital. We were greeted by doctors and nurses. They lead us to a room where I was then taken to a different room and put under. When I woke up I saw Pietro first. He was standing and holding my hand.

"Pietro?" He looked up at my face and smiled widely.

"Hey, you did it they're both ok," I looked at him. For a second I had to think.

"Both? As in more than one?" Pietro nodded and smiled softly.

"A girl, like we thought. Mary's is healthy. The boy, he's tiny. Doctor's said that because he wasn't known about. He's less healthy....but he's a fighter," I nodded slowly. Pietro walks away and returned a few seconds later holding a pink blanket. He set her on my chest and smiled softly.

"Hey Mary," I cooed at my daughter. I smiled and looked up at Pietro. He was holding a tinier bundle. He set it on my chest next to Mary. I smiled and looked at him. He looked like Pietro. Which made him even cuter.

"We need a name for him" I nodded and grinned.

"Alex," Pietro looked at me and smiled. He nodded and took Mary. I looked at Alex and grinned. He was adorable. I put my finger next to his hand and he grabbed it. He held onto it with strength which caused my smile to grow even wider.

"Well, Clint. I bet you didn't see that coming," I looked up at Pietro who was grinning like a fool.

"For that, give me Mary and go get supplies for Alex," I smirked. Pietro nodded and handed me Mary. He walked off. After about three hours he returned and smiled.

"Ok, I got everything ready for Alex," I nodded and smiled. He took Mary who wined and squirmed. He rocked her back and forth. Soon enough she was asleep again and gripping his shirt.

"My family," Pietro nodded.

"Our family,"