Winterfalcon

A request for chapter 100! I apologize, this wouldve been sooner but I've been dealing with a glitchy phone.

Sam and I had tried for a few months to start our family. We hadn't succeeded, or so we thought. When I started gaining weight I couldn't figure out why. When I went to the doctor they told us why. We both got happy since it was what we wanted. We started planning for our baby. When we found out it was a boy we were very happy.  As I reached my last few weeks the more we thought about named. We hadn't though to think any up any names. So when I started getting contractions sam and I rushed to think of some.

"Buck how about Alexander?" Sam asked rubbing my back. I grunted and leaned against him shaking my head.

"No..." I frowned and rubbed my stomach with my human arm. Sam nodded and helped me get up to walk around. I hummed in pain and held onto him.

"How about Luke?" He asked smiling. I shook my head and frowned. I panted as a contraction hit me. When it ended I leaned back against him.

"How about Owen?" Sam asked smiling. I thought and shook my head. I felt a wetness between my legs and sighed.

"Thank god... Go..Go get the doctor" I said and leaned against the bed. Sam got me into the bed and ran out of the room. He returned moments later with the doctor and a few nurses. The doctor set everything up and nodded at me.

"Okay.... push Bucky" the doctor looked at me. I nodded and did as he said. I pushed for an hour and a half shaking. When the doctor pulled the baby up and set him on my chest I smiled. I held him and smiled.

"S-Sam...." I looked at him in tears. Sam smiled and kissed my forehead. The doctor got me cleaned up and the nurses cleaned the baby up.

I smiled and watched as the nurse handed me the baby. I held him and smiled.

"Sam... he's perfect" I smiled and looked at our son. He made noises and smiled.

"Bucky.... How about Miles for his name?" Sam asked looking at me. I nodded and smiled.

"Miles.... Perfect"