Riku X sora- Civilian au

Request

Riku and I had been married for about a year. Riku had said that he wanted a baby so when we found out that I was pregnant we both were thrilled. We started planning like crazy. As I got more into the pregnancy I was a little less excited about actually delivering the baby. As I got into my last few weeks the baby was always moving. The baby only calmed down when riku was around. When I got my first contraction I got scared. Riku calmed me down and we stayed in our house sitting around relaxing. The contractions kept getting stronger and longer. When my contractions were on top of each other riku took me to the hospital.

I sat on the bed and rubbed my stomach. Riku was freaking out pacing. The doctor had said that the baby was a breach which meant her legs were first. The doctor also told us that it was a baby girl. Riku and I were happy for finally knowing. We went to a room where the doctors had set up a small pool for me to deliver riku and I's daughter. My contractions had picked up, but my water hadn't broken yet. The doctor told riku to help me walk around. I frowned and held onto riku feeling week in the knees. Riku held me close and walked me around. After fifteen minutes of my contractions getting worse and my water just not breaking the doctors did it. It was painful and it was uncontrollable. When I got into the water I felt more comfortable. Riku was sitting in the pool with me. He was wearing his swim suit and rubbed my back frowning. I was leaning against him mostly on my stomach. After a few minutes I felt the baby slowly slide down. I panted and pushed shaking.

"Good job... your doing so good....." riku said rubbing my back. I gripped his leg and pushed shaking. The doctor was behind me and helped me. She pulled gently on the baby trying to help get him out.

"Okay.... your doing great.... just a few more pushes" she said softly. I nodded and glanced at the doctors I shifted and laid against Riku. I panted and arched my back unable to push anymore.

"Come on...sora... the baby is almost out..." riku said. I shook and gripped his leg.

"I-I can't..... I-It hurts...." I said and frowned. Riku rubbed my head brushing my hair out of my face. I cringed and pushed again. I felt tears slide down my cheek as I pushed. I felt the baby slide out. I fell back against riku panting. The baby cried and squirmed in the doctor's arms.

"You did wonderful! It's a girl" the doctor smiled showing me the baby. The baby and I got cleaned up. I was taken to a room and riku went with the baby. I took a nap and after about an hour riku walked back in. He was holding a baby and smiled at me. I saw our daughter and smiled softly. Riku handed me the baby and smiled. I held her and smiled. She looked like Riku and made noises. I grinned and smiled.

"Hi Sakura!" I said softly smiling. Riku smiled and sat beside me.