Author's Note

I'm back! I suddenly had a spark of inspiration to make another Aizawa fanfic cause why not. I'm obsessed. Get ready for another roller coaster of random thoughts that pop into my head at night.

So just to clarify before you read....

It's about a 24 year old girl who works at U.A. as their custodian. The principal is a good friend of hers and couldn't think of anyone better for the job. Now hear me out. No one signed up for the custodian since they'd have to work late at night and everyone's a weeny. Well, she's not afraid of the dark because her quirk is basically darkness or something along that line. So, she never became a hero with her quirk but majored in engineering and volunteered to be the caretaker of the school.

Her quirk is like idk the power of darkness? She can bend shadows( lol shadow bending). Another thing is that she can engulf others in darkness. Say she needed to get out of a situation, she would create an allusion of darkness which people can't see through. If she wanted to she could turn day into night, but that has yet to be fully tested. She's got pretty good night vision and can hide in shadows. Most of the time she uses her own shadow to do i guess anything she would want it to.

I don't have a specific name for the character I mean I guess I'll leave it blank if you want to put your name in it.

*The character self-harms, yes.*