Backstory

Flashback/Dreamland...

Highschool days...

"(Y/n), you know I love you right? I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"Of course! And you know I love you too right?"

"How could I not? You've proven that to me plenty of times. You're the best girlfriend a guy could ask for."

"And you're the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for."

Our noses touched into an Eskimo kiss. I closed my eyes. This was the best feeling in the world. The feeling of being loved and cherished, trusted. Suddenly, all that was broken.

Last year of high school...

"H-hey! (Y/n)! It's not what you think!-

"SHUT IT!" My tone was harsh.

"But-

"I TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

"(Y/n), just let me expla-"

"YOU HAD SO MUCH TIME TO EXPLAIN BUT YOU NEVER DID!"

"Ahhh, you think I like her? Of course not, I told her that I was already in a relationship but she just pushed herself on me!"

I turned my back to him and clenched my fists.

"Then why?" Tears started falling down my face.

"Why did you let her-

"(Y/n), please I only love you!" The boy hugged my tense body only making me even more uncomfortable.

I pushed him away.

"No... THAT'S IT! YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED! I SAW EVERYTHING YOU DID WITH HER! WE. ARE. THROUGH!!"

The boy stood back staring at the dark aura that surrounded the girl. Her eyes turned dark, strands of her hair began to flow upward, making her seem like a mystical being. She raised her hands.

"Haha... Wow... It's even more beautiful than I imagined." The boy muttered. His violet eyes widened in awe.

Suddenly the girl pointed at him sending a dark cloud to engulf him.

"AAAHHHHGGHHH STOP! STOP IT PLEASE IT HURTS!" The boy begged.

But the girl couldn't hear him. The only thing she had flowing through her mind were bitter words. After a few moments, the girl dropped her arm. The boy lost consciousness and fell to the ground lifeless, with only his eyes open. But there was no sign of him in there.

The girl, however, was nowhere to be seen. Leaving the purple haired boy to be sucked into a black hole.

-----------------

-----------------

Present time...

"Nngh...What? Where... Am I?" My body felt weak and drowsy. I squinted my eyes trying to survey the room around me. It was dark with a dim lighting. I tried moving off of what I presume was a bed.

"What? Why can't I AGH-" My hands and legs were tied in thick rope, cutting through my skin.

'Wait, Aizawa... AIZAWA. Is he okay?' Suddenly a door opened. A tall figure slowly walked over to the edge of the bed.

"Oh, you're already awake. I was hoping to see you with your cute sleeping face." When the stranger came into view I was struck.

It's the guy from the supermarket!

"Though I guess this is fine. I also couldn't wait for you to wake up and see me." He began crawling towards me, making me push myself back until I hit the bed frame. His dull violet eyes became devilish, sending me chills down my spine. I was scared all right.

What is he going to do with me?

"What's with that reaction? Not excited to see me, babe?" He stopped until we were only a few inches apart.

What did he just call me?

"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't recognize me? Did I change that much?" He ran his hand through his dishevelled violet hair. "Maybe this simple gesture will help." He leaned in and lifted my chin up.

Our eyes locked. Then it hit me.

Yes... Now I get it. The hair, the eyes, the way he spoke. It was certainly different in a way, but nonetheless the same old-

"Hitosh-?-Mmph!" I was interrupted by a pair of soft lips meeting mine.

Ah yes, this was definitely him. My ex-boyfriend, Hitoshi Shinsou.

Chills coursed through my entire body, making me melt-'NO STAY STRONG (Y/n)!'

"Get off me Hitoshi!" I pushed the boy startling him off.

"So you remember now eh? I'm glad."

"What do you want from me?" He smirked at my sudden question.

"What do you mean? You of course! I've come back for you!" His eyes lit up whilst I stared in confusion.

"You're probably wondering, 'where's that other girl you were cheating with me on?' well, it's simple really... I took care of her so she's out of the picture now HAHA. You don't have to worry about her anymore!"

"W-what? What did you do to her?"

"It's a funny story really aha..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I used my quirk and sent her off the tallest bridge I could find with weights chained onto her! AHA AHAHAHAHAH! THAT PLAN WAS BRILLIANT RIGHT?"

'His entire demeanour was so off. What happened to you Hitoshi?'

He stopped laughing when he noticed my worried expression.

"Wondering how I became like this? It's all your fault really." He suddenly became serious.

'What? Me? How?'

"I should thank you though... You made me into a better villain!"

"What are you talking about?"

"After we had our fight you used your quirk on me... You don't remember?" He cocked his head to the side with a confused look.

"I guess I should tell you my intentions from the beginning then, haha."
———————————————————————————
Please PLEASE don't hate me for making Hitoshi a bad guy. Honestly i love his character and he's goingna be a great hero in the manga. This is just a fanfic bro.
Thanks for reading! Till next time~